BG gone mental in chat: this is too good not to share.

C

Chill

-fashionvictim 07:51:02
Cybersex is no crime. Once a Mormon always a Mormon. You just can't get that judgmental brainwashing out of your system. Mindy is sexually repressed, does not know what she is, what she wants, and it will take a lifetime of deprogramming before she can be a real person who knows herself, who has an identity. She is all mixed up, all messed up, and it is not all her fault. If she were 100% Latina of Mexican parents her life would be easier...it would be easier for her to form an identity. Girl Drowning is sexually liberated...her jounal....I personally can't read it. Too descriptive. Omar is somewhere in between. Why make fun of someone for doing that? Why taunt them and tease them? I'll tell you why, because for a short while you think yourself very clever, it makes you feel better that you could put someone down, insult them. But really, is it so very wrong, cybersex? Is it deviant? Mabye. Should people make a habit of it? None of my business, but again, he told me that he did it once. Is phone sex wrong? Again, the people that do it are not hurting me. Insults without justification, without reason. Wrongs done by one party do not make for rights by another.

Grow Up, all of you.

> -fashionvictim 07:51:02
> Cybersex is no crime. Once a Mormon always a Mormon. You just can't get
> that judgmental brainwashing out of your system. Mindy is sexually
> repressed, does not know what she is, what she wants, and it will take a
> lifetime of deprogramming before she can be a real person who knows
> herself, who has an identity. She is all mixed up, all messed up, and it
> is not all her fault. If she were 100% Latina of Mexican parents her life
> would be easier...it would be easier for her to form an identity. Girl
> Drowning is sexually liberated...her jounal....I personally can't read it.
> Too descriptive. Omar is somewhere in between. Why make fun of someone for
> doing that? Why taunt them and tease them? I'll tell you why, because for
> a short while you think yourself very clever, it makes you feel better
> that you could put someone down, insult them. But really, is it so very
> wrong, cybersex? Is it deviant? Mabye. Should people make a habit of it?
> None of my business, but again, he told me that he did it once. Is phone
> sex wrong? Again, the people that do it are not hurting me. Insults
> without justification, without reason. Wrongs done by one party do not
> make for rights by another.

> Grow Up, all of you.

Isn't the whole point of chat that you need to be mental to be in there in the first place ?
From what I can gather you do one of two things :-
a) Call someone "troll"

b) Threaten to kill someone.

Have I missed anything ?

Re: Mindy starts a fight for no good reason, because she is bored & has no friends & no sex life.

Lately, Mindy has been living in the chat, lying in wait for BG. I see her there as I come and go every night, *ALONE* - how very pathetic. She is trying to rekindle a relationship that never existed. What a sick mind, what a twisted, warped, and perverted sense of reality.

What is said in chat should stay in chat. Why would Mindy provoke him? Oh I forgot, because she is obsessed. And was that really him, I don't know. Whoever it was made some damn good points, that is for sure.

And that is the bottom line.

"Once a Mormon always a Mormon. You just can't get that judgmental brainwashing out of your system."

Leave theChat in the Chatroom and Not On The Board. Now Move Along, Nothing To See Here

BG gone mental in chat: this is too good not to share.

Posted By: Chill
Date: Tuesday, 6 April 2004, at 7:53 a.m.

-fashionvictim 07:51:02
Cybersex is no crime. Once a Mormon always a Mormon. You just can't get that judgmental brainwashing out of your system. Mindy is sexually repressed, does not know what she is, what she wants, and it will take a lifetime of deprogramming before she can be a real person who knows herself, who has an identity. She is all mixed up, all messed up, and it is not all her fault. If she were 100% Latina of Mexican parents her life would be easier...it would be easier for her to form an identity. Girl Drowning is sexually liberated...her jounal....I personally can't read it. Too descriptive. Omar is somewhere in between. Why make fun of someone for doing that? Why taunt them and tease them? I'll tell you why, because for a short while you think yourself very clever, it makes you feel better that you could put someone down, insult them. But really, is it so very wrong, cybersex? Is it deviant? Mabye. Should people make a habit of it? None of my business, but again, he told me that he did it once. Is phone sex wrong? Again, the people that do it are not hurting me. Insults without justification, without reason. Wrongs done by one party do not make for rights by another.

Grow Up, all of you.

Re: Mindy starts a fight for no good reason, because she is bored & has no friends & no sex life.

f*** you anus. You have no f***in sex life iether you pathetic dickwrinkle. You're worse than anyone here,not only are you a liar,but a wigger too. Thats twice as bad as anything anyone can possibly be.

But hey,you do it with pride,take a bow!!!!!!

She doesnt call david like you you f***in little dickwrinkle. Leave david alone ass face.

Re: Leave theChat in the Chatroom and Not On The Board. Now Move Along, Nothing To See Here

f*** you needledick.

At least Mindy doesnt have cyber sex you pathetic non pussy getting turd burgler. You have to be the sorriest,saddest and biggest pile of shit to cyber sex with anyone.

No matter what you say about me,Ill always have something on you dickf***. The PIMP doesnt need to 'cyber sex" he has your mom around for pleasuring me.Nice way to shoot yourself in the foot yet again BG. You really are dumb as a brick!!!!!!

This is better than your dead wrestler shit BG...you crack me up you really do. You talk shit to the PIMP and you have cyber sex with people and openly admit its not wrong????? you're a f***in mental case>

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha once again,you supply the ammo,I just use it to my advantage. What a complete f***in disgrace you are to men. You cant even get laid you desperate f***,you have to cyber someone for it????? this is the best ammo to hold over your head you f***in gutless turd!!!!!!!!

Hope your hand,your dog and your dad treat you well in the coming months. Youve got to be a complete idiot to admit something like this????? I expected better from you BG. This is too f***in funny.

At least BG does not have sex with baboons. Someone please call PETA on my behalf!

BG is not "Cock & Balls" you mentally retarded fool.

I don't see BG's name anywhere. I do see "fashionvictim" you illiterate, uneducated, imbecile.

Re: Improper just called BG a "n*****."

Really? i did...look again sporto..I called him a "wigger" get the cum stains out of your eyes.

Ok,arrest yourself than nonny. at least NONE of us gives baboons rimjobs like you so elequently do.

You had to be there you inane little f***bubble. i dont give a shit anyways,Bg's a f***in cyber sex having,no pussy getting turd. So go f***yourself dicksmack!

Re: oh yeah dickwad?

Re: Improper just called BG a "n*****."

It is widely known that "wigger" and "n*****" are used interchangeably, and mean and connote the exact same thing. You have just committed a hate crime, Joshua White of Corona, California.

Back
Top Bottom