BG gone mental in chat: this is too good not to share.

Re: Improper just called BG a "n*****."

Wow! i want to be wanted in all 50 states f***stein. That way,the PIMP can add to his payroll of whores.

Re: Improper just called BG a "n*****."

Aint it the truth???? Im always here,to spread the good word,make community service announcements,etc. Anyway i can point out to someone how much of a dumbass they are,Im all for it.

Again thanks!!!! Its nice to know i have another fan. The PIMP always appreciates his fans,especially someone who knows so much about my posts and so on. Im flattered that you'd take the time to follow the PIMP. That means alot to me. If you're really good,I might invite you sometime to yoshinoya with the mozfather and myself. We love the yo,its ok,you can love it too,just not by hangin out with me.

f*** yourself dickhead,you seem to do a good job of that anyway cyber sex boy. Just keep using your hand and make sure you try not to go blind ok??????

Re: Living in the "melting pot" I find these comments rather sad.

Nothing wrong with that indeed LGD. The funny thing about this post is.......that BG seems to think there's nothing wrong with repeated "cyber sex" meetings. "cyber sex" is as fake as wrestling. Whats even funnier to me is,he openly admitted that he did it. The PIMP always likes to use someone else's ammo against them,it's more fun that way. they do all the work,I just point it out to them.

By the way,Wings destroy the predators in 5.

don't see BG's name anywhere, he openly admitted nothing

> don't see BG's name anywhere, he openly admitted nothing
You know what else I find sad. When people say the Red Wings suck when they finished in First place this season and won 3 stanley cups in what? 7 years.

Back
Top Bottom