BG gone mental in chat: this is too good not to share.

Re: Mindy starts a fight for no good reason, because she is bored & has no friends & no sex life.

> a coffee? he can't sit in a diner without 3 double cheeseburger, AND
> he would have forgotten his purse
Ahem..Mindy has a priceless sense of humor and she's very intelligent!! Oh I guess I was under the impression that you and BG went out, or something, when he made is "declaration of perfecton". Now, I am sorry, but this reminds me of that bastardm Simon making snap judgements on people Anyway, we press on

Re: Mindy starts a fight for no good reason, because she is bored & has no friends & no sex life.

> Re: FAO: Kali - a simple request

> Posted By: Colleen
> Date: Tuesday, 6 April 2004, at 4:01 a.m.

> In Response To: FAO: Kali - a simple request (Ann)
> Ann, you are absolutely correct. BG is just such an irritant that
> sometimes I cannot help myself from responding. But I will make a complete
> effort to discuss Morrissey and ONLY Morrissey. Thanks for being honest
> with me. I apologize for responding to BG's posts- you understand, they
> just make me furious. I promise that I will not respond to any of BG's
> posts from here on in. Colleen
OKAY- Mindy DOES NOT make such posts. She actually has a brain in her head while BG's is soaking in formaldehyde.

Re: FAO: Kali - a simple request

Posted By: Colleen
Date: Tuesday, 6 April 2004, at 4:01 a.m.

In Response To: FAO: Kali - a simple request (Ann)

> Without judging either of you, please stop initiating comments toward
> Belligerent Ghoul. I have read today and over the past weeks, several
> comments by you about him or directly to him. And then, of course, he
> responds. I have also observed that you start these debates as they relate
> to you and he. If you truly want this message board to be about Morrissey,
> you will disengage from speaking about him or addressing him directly.
> This is the only way there will be some semblance of peace. I ask this for
> myself and the other users of this site.

> Thank You.

Ann, you are absolutely correct. BG is just such an irritant that sometimes I cannot help myself from responding. But I will make a complete effort to discuss Morrissey and ONLY Morrissey. Thanks for being honest with me. I apologize for responding to BG's posts- you understand, they just make me furious. I promise that I will not respond to any of BG's posts from here on in. Colleen

> Isn't the whole point of chat that you need to be mental to be in there in
> the first place ?
> From what I can gather you do one of two things :-
> a) Call someone "troll"

> b) Threaten to kill someone.

> Have I missed anything ?
not a thing, johnny -not a thing

> OKAY- Mindy DOES NOT make such posts. She actually has a brain in her head
> while BG's is soaking in formaldehyde.
I promised Ann I would NOT make ANY posts despite your nonsensical, anal, nitpicking posts, and I will stand by that this instant. Hit me with your best shot, Belligerent Fool. You MUST take it up the arse, you're so f***ing anal. Are you sure you're a human being and not Data from Star Trek? Kali

I POSTED AS ANN!!

Re: FAO: Kali - a simple request

Posted By: Colleen
Date: Tuesday, 6 April 2004, at 4:01 a.m.

In Response To: FAO: Kali - a simple request (Ann)

> Without judging either of you, please stop initiating comments toward
> Belligerent Ghoul. I have read today and over the past weeks, several
> comments by you about him or directly to him. And then, of course, he
> responds. I have also observed that you start these debates as they relate
> to you and he. If you truly want this message board to be about Morrissey,
> you will disengage from speaking about him or addressing him directly.
> This is the only way there will be some semblance of peace. I ask this for
> myself and the other users of this site.

> Thank You.

Ann, you are absolutely correct. BG is just such an irritant that sometimes I cannot help myself from responding. But I will make a complete effort to discuss Morrissey and ONLY Morrissey. Thanks for being honest with me. I apologize for responding to BG's posts- you understand, they just make me furious. I promise that I will not respond to any of BG's posts from here on in. Colleen

> i too would love to see that, mr new user, oh, no, bg
You make yourself known at the MEN then big fella. I'd just love it, love it, if you got battered.

> I'd just love it, love it, if you got battered.

Are you Kevin Keegan in disguise?

No you did not post as me.

Kali please try and keep your promise. You seem like you could be a nice person.

Thanks.

in your long email to him, you expressed feelings of being rejected and hurt...i don't have anything for or against either of you...but we all know you are in love with him...or just obsessed

> in your long email to him, you expressed feelings of being rejected and
> hurt...i don't have anything for or against either of you...but we all
> know you are in love with him...or just obsessed

Whatever, Ghoul. You and I both know that, had you posted that email in its entirety and provided any background info whatsoever, it would not have even hinted at any romantic feelings on my part. I said that I was hurt that you made those rude comments because I did not think you were that way and also because I did not think of you in a romantic way, so they seemed senseless and obviously designed to be cruel. Why would I have romantic feelings for some c*** who threatens my life and my college education? Sorry, unlike a lot of women from your culture, I don't take any shit from men.

at that point he had no made threats, lovergirl

"John"

> Living in the "melting pot" also accounts for all kinds of
> sexual orientations & practices, fool.
In the future, if you have issues with Let's Go Devils, personal or otherwise, they are to be addressed to myself privately and not on this public forum. Your disrespectful behavior is unacceptable.

So f***ing what? You're trying to argue that I am in love with you now. Which I'm not. And I never have been. The most I have been guilty of is saying I thought you were interesting and I wished we could have been friends. Obviously, I must have been smoking crack at the time. Well actually, it was just because I hadn't realized the full extent of your madness.

so says, the starry eyed lover girl

Right, BG. I guess your very active sex life is the reason you have cyber sex in the chatroom.

That, combined with your delusions about my alleged feelings for you, just goes to show that, for all your faults, at least you have a rich fantasy life. Good for you!

Re: "John"

> f*** you
HI Ghoul, how are you doing this wonderful April Day?

Re: Right, BG. I guess your very active sex life is the reason you have cyber sex in the chatroom.

he gets more than you do

Back
Top Bottom