DJing at Bar 13, 35 East 13th street @
University Place

21+ please bring ID. they will be on the 2nd
floor Sleepy Jackson (astralwerks records will
be playing downstairs)

there will be ALOT of people here. first come
first serve, so please come early

thanks

No no no...thats what they say its called...its really chuck e cheeses. With price of admission,you get a free pie. come one come all.

Re: @ Chuck E cheeses...@8PM sharp.

Bring your best chuck e costume,you could get in free,but then again,why would you want to??Pay this f*** douchebag joyce,so he'll stop trying to f***in sue morrissey please?????? Buy all the pies you can. be sure to stay as far away from the skeeball too,no matter how much he challenges you,stay away,he cheats and will take all your tickets for himself.

BTW,if its so "secret" how'd you find out?????? Its no "secret" he plays at Chuck E cheese's..the "secret" is...is it HIM djing...or did johnny design this shit for him too??????

> BTW,if its so "secret" how'd you find out?????? Its no
> "secret" he plays at Chuck E cheese's..the "secret"
> is...is it HIM djing...or did johnny design this shit for him too??????

wow. clever.

My friends went and saw these two 'DJs' play at Centro-Fly last night. Apparently they bored the whole place shitless. Big suprise.

Why do you think they play at Chuck E cheeses????? who would be dumb enough to go see these two douchebags????? At least at Chuck E's your forced to go see them,why?? its included with the price of the pizza when you eat in.Yep,you get tokens, some chuck e cheese paraphernalia,and also chuck e (mike) will personally come to your table and wish you a happy birthday. He fits the costume,what can i say??????

Re: @ Chuck E cheeses...@8PM sharp-Mike Joyce Exclusive Photo!!

> Bring your best chuck e costume,you could get in free,but then again,why
> would you want to??Pay this f*** douchebag joyce,so he'll stop trying to
> f***in sue morrissey please?????? Buy all the pies you can. be sure to
> stay as far away from the skeeball too,no matter how much he challenges
> you,stay away,he cheats and will take all your tickets for himself.
I found a picture of the super secret gig! Those poor kids!

pic153927.gif

I think why Proper knows so much about Chuck E cheese is because he is buggering Chuckie!

Packing mouse bum ,he is....

Re: I think why Proper knows so much about Chuck E cheese is because he is buggering Chuckie!

WTF does buggering mean anyways??? do you even know anus??? or are you talking with your mouth full again????? what did i tell you before about talking with your dogs dick in your mouth??????