AMBITIOUS OUTSIDERS!!!!!

O

Oscar

Ok. here it goes, and even knowing a lot of souls will inmediatly try
to refute, post or hold to whatever they believe in, here is a fact:
Moz doesn't need to come out of no closet, if he is gay or he is not that is not the problem(at least not yours or mine) the problem my friends is that the press has been allways in the hunt for morrissey,
demanding explanations for the "sake of the public opinion" but moz allways stops the interviwer of going further. Do you people really think that Morrissey has no balls to come out if that is the case??
Do you think that he is trying to get more money by shutting his
mouth?? Is that what you all think??? You should be ashamed of your-
selfs, you havent learned nothing thru all these years of individual
battle, living alone for ages and ONLY SUPORTING ON HIS FANS!!!!!
and the question is: are you going to take that away from him too???

I myself think he is gay, but whatever... He is so talented musically that I think it really doesn't matter. I don't go to concerts or buy albums based on if the artist is gay or straight. If that were the case I would have the biggest Ricky Martin collection in the world. I think he keeps his sexuality hidden for many reasons, I hate to say it but I do think if He were to "Come Out", it would definately have a effect on his fan base, I know alot of little rebel boys who want so very badly to believe that Moz has sex with 4 women after his shows. I think he's doing what's best for Morrissey, I wouldn't head for the hills if he said something about being gay, in fact I would feel more like you've finally come into your own...

What?

> Moz doesn't need to come out of no closet, if he is gay or he is
> not that is not the problem(at least not yours or mine)

Right.

> Do you think that he is trying to get more money by shutting his
> mouth?? Is that what you all think???

Who said anything about money????? I can think of 2 reasons he might not want to publically declare his sexuality:
1) nobody's business
2) Think about how alienating that would be. If he's straight,

he might alienate fans who have hoped and truly believed he

was gay. If he's gay, he'll alienate all the homophobes

(not that this would matter anyway. Homophobes kinda suck.)

>You should be ashamed of
> your-
> selfs, you havent learned nothing thru all these years of
> individual
> battle, living alone for ages and ONLY SUPORTING ON HIS
> FANS!!!!!

Huh?

> and the question is: are you going to take that away from him
> too???

What, the support? The individuality? My God, we're not trying to suck the life out of him. It's an effort to understand the man. I really don't see what your problem is. A word of advice: If you must launch into a diatribe, make sure it has a point.

Re: What?

Whenever I date girl, eventually Morrissey and his sexuality come up. Maybe I'm naive, but I can understand his argument that he has been sooooo adamant about. It doesnt matter. And it is possible to be neither. The girl, who typiclly knows little about Moz than the songs, insist he is obviousley gay. They accuse me of being Gay for defending him!! I just wish the fools could get past it and enjoy the art that Morrissey's life has become.

Infidelity is bad Bob.

> Whenever I date girl,

You have a fiancee! Poor girl. She should have one of these to deal with the stress...

195.jpg

Re: Infidelity is bad Bob.

> You have a fiancee! Poor girl. She should have one of these to
> deal with the stress...
She's one of the ones who insists he's gay!!

Back
Top Bottom