Ok...just days away from the big tour start......so heres a gift from me to you.............

• Thread starter Mr.Improper PIMP that loves Lee Ann Tweedin
  • Start date
M

Mr.Improper PIMP that loves Lee Ann Tweedin

pic153033.jpg

You & Devils don't even have tickets for 1 gig. You lie a lot. She does not even pretend to care. You are not real fans of Moz, but are of Ice Hockey.

Anus,I have ticvkets for all 5 shows @ the wiltern you f***in douchebag. Look,just because your moms been on more streetcorners than the dallas times herald is no reason to get snotty with me. Ive been a morrissey fan for over 12 years. So go f*** yourself dicksmack.

Yeah,anus I do.........All main floor...show up one of those days...you'll see me there...with your mom on my arm.

Show me the post here, where you bragged a little, gloated, and showed some joy about said tickets? Or even said you got them?

Anus,Look yourself back on last sat/sun/mon./..one of those days dickf***,I said I got tickets...went to my "secret Place" and got there 5 minutes before they went on sale..walked up and bought the entire package for like 240.

Got it johnny wrestler??????

Secret place, my ass. Nobody has tickets until they go on sale at the Wiltern or Ticketmaster you turd.

Im going to vegas too. The joint rocked........last time I went in 97 the place was awesome. Ive never seen pandamonium like that day.

Awesome, just making sure you are Legit. Good. Devils could care less though. And I don't understand why...

Secret place...was a ticketmaster dickf***...just a "secret" location that no one goes to anus...Im surprised...since it's only about 10 minutes outside downtown hollywood. I was surprised a bit,I thought for sure people would be there.

Hell,Im very much "legit".Been a fan since 92......There's a ton of places that sell tickets that are kinda "secret",you just have to know where to go.

Please explain Devils apathy to me. Why doesn't she care to go?

New York City is not so very far from her...

I guess because NYC is a little different that LA when it comes to concerts. Ive never been there,but I hear they're quite fond of people in NYC. She can go and might be going to one of the shows mentioned,thats up to her though. She cares,she just doesnt tell alot of people her biz......

Oh, she's scared of going up to Harlem or something?

Nope,...megan can take care of herself believe me. I might be going out there to go with her to a show or three......

> Nope,...megan can take care of herself believe me. I might be going out
> there to go with her to a show or three......
Of course I'm going to see Morrissey and who do you think Proper bought an extra ticket for in LA. If you must know its for yours truly!! There its all out there now!
PS. and while Proper's ladies are making him some money I'm going to take him around NYC and show him the sites.

> Oh, she's scared of going up to Harlem or something?
she's probably afraid of bg kicking the shit out of her

Back
Top Bottom