WHY MORRISSEY STILL RULES...

D

david edge

There has been alot of talk about moz not being as wonderful now as in the past and sometimes i feel the same way, but then other times it is so clear to me how incredible he still is. i was watching a video of thr Brixton academy show(Boxers tour) last night...he was doing Now My Heart Is Full, and singing with such gut-wrenching honesty, emotion, and feeling that i was reduced to tears...Alain was in the background looking to the sky and singing along as well, really putting his heart into it. It was great....It's just that i felt just as emotional at that moment than during any Smiths song or whatever...I dont know,just an observation that i had...

> There has been alot of talk about moz not being as wonderful now¿ as in the past and sometimes i feel the same way, but then other¿ times it is so clear to me how incredible he still is. i was¿ watching a video of thr Brixton academy show(Boxers tour) last¿ night...he was doing Now My Heart Is Full, and singing with such¿ gut-wrenching honesty, emotion, and feeling that i was reduced¿ to tears...Alain was in the background looking to the sky and¿ singing along as well, really putting his heart into it. It was¿ great....It's just that i felt just as emotional at that moment¿ than during any Smiths song or whatever...I dont know,just an¿ observation that i had...

I know what ya mean. And that's a particularly beautiful song in concert too. Sends tingles up my spine.

Thanx for sharing your feelings, man.

It's funny that you mention now my heart is full. It was that song that moved me the most when I saw him in '97 here in Gainesville, Fl. Checkout my web page to get the full story.¿ There has been alot of talk about moz not being as wonderful now¿ as in the past and sometimes i feel the same way, but then other¿ times it is so clear to me how incredible he still is. i was¿ watching a video of thr Brixton academy show(Boxers tour) last¿ night...he was doing Now My Heart Is Full, and singing with such¿ gut-wrenching honesty, emotion, and feeling that i was reduced¿ to tears...Alain was in the background looking to the sky and¿ singing along as well, really putting his heart into it. It was¿ great....It's just that i felt just as emotional at that moment¿ than during any Smiths song or whatever...I dont know,just an¿ observation that i had...

If You Have Five Seconds To Spare
nervous.gif

> There has been alot of talk about moz not being as wonderful now¿ as in the past and sometimes i feel the same way, but then other¿ times it is so clear to me how incredible he still is. i was¿ watching a video of thr Brixton academy show(Boxers tour) last¿ night...he was doing Now My Heart Is Full, and singing with such¿ gut-wrenching honesty, emotion, and feeling that i was reduced¿ to tears...Alain was in the background looking to the sky and¿ singing along as well, really putting his heart into it. It was¿ great....It's just that i felt just as emotional at that moment¿ than during any Smiths song or whatever...I dont know,just an¿ observation that i had...
Amen to that! I realize it is a most unpopular opinion, but for me personally, his solo material still speaks to me the same way his Smiths material did. I don't know what it is but "I just can't explain so I won't even try to." As a soloist, he has had the opportunity to collaborate with not just one guitarist/musician so it's like you get to hear more than just one familiar sound to his awesome lyrics and sweet voice. When I visited Manchester and I went to the Salford Lads Club and left my message which pretty much sums it up "In my own sick way, I'll ALWAYS stay true to you."

Back
Top Bottom