Come Back to Camden

• Thread starter Banging em' Dave
  • Start date
B

Banging em' Dave

Apologies to Ruffian and all other North Londoners for my previous comments on Camden. I was in London last week and have been very reliably informed that the place is now completely changed with no more vagabonds, ladies of the night and pushers (not on every street corner, anyway).

Unfortunately I did not see it with my own eyes. Instead I got drunk in Croydon.

B e' D

> Apologies to Ruffian and all other North Londoners for my previous
> comments on Camden. I was in London last week and have been very reliably
> informed that the place is now completely changed with no more vagabonds,
> ladies of the night and pushers (not on every street corner, anyway).

> Unfortunately I did not see it with my own eyes. Instead I got drunk in
> Croydon.

> B e' D

I am not of the North of London Bangin em as is oft mentioned.. But still, protective of the whole metropolis. Camden though, Well, it hasn't completely changed since my last visit.. I still managed to buy 6 pints of this street legal stuff I found.. Lager? i think it's called that.. Bloke in this seedy place sold it me.. he stood behind a bar and pulled on his pump, he wasn't at all discrete. Anyway, then we managed to score a bag of Bolivian uncut.. peanuts.. in a silver foil packet so you get the high of it before they go stale. It's still debauched i tell you.

Ruffian

> Apologies to Ruffian and all other North Londoners for my previous
> comments on Camden. I was in London last week and have been very reliably
> informed that the place is now completely changed with no more vagabonds,
> ladies of the night and pushers (not on every street corner, anyway).

> Unfortunately I did not see it with my own eyes. Instead I got drunk in
> Croydon.

> B e' D

I am not of the North of London Bangin em as is oft mentioned.. But still, protective of the whole metropolis. Camden though, Well, it hasn't completely changed since my last visit.. I still managed to buy 6 pints of this street legal stuff I found.. Lager? i think it's called that.. Bloke in this seedy place sold it me.. he stood behind a bar and pulled on his pump, he wasn't at all discrete. Anyway, then we managed to score a bag of Bolivian uncut.. peanuts.. in a silver foil packet so you get the high of it before they go stale. It's still debauched i tell you.

Ruffian

Back
Top Bottom