Any Sign Of The Quarry Downloads? (Don't Read If You Just Want To Complain About Impatient People)

Q

Quarry Digger

Hi,
Is there ANYONE who has heard any of the new songs yet (IBEH excluded)? Been trying Kazaa / Soulseek for weeks but have had no luck!

I know everyone will just tell me to be patient, but after 7 years I think my patience has worn thin.

Someone spill the proverbial beans, and fast.

Thanks

Re: Any Sign Of The Quarry Downloads? (Don't Read If You Just Want To Complain About Impatient Peopl

> Hi,
> Is there ANYONE who has heard any of the new songs yet (IBEH excluded)?
> Been trying Kazaa / Soulseek for weeks but have had no luck!

> I know everyone will just tell me to be patient, but after 7 years I think
> my patience has worn thin.

> Someone spill the proverbial beans, and fast.

> Thanks

We've been thwarted by Sanctuary having "listening parties" instead of sending out promos. The bastards. Jesus, as if Morrissey fans aren't gonna buy the actual CD no matter what.....

Re: Any Sign Of The Quarry Downloads? (Don't Read If You Just Want To Complain About Impatient Peopl

Exactly, i'll buy 2 copies in case the first one wears out! least they could do is stick some samples on morrisseymusic.com

I don't think we will get a sniff of any samples of the new album until April 25th when some 30 second clips will be featured in The Sunday Times 'The Month' CD-Rom.

Radio One might get to play two or three album tracks (this has happenned with the last three albums) but probably not until only a week before release.

You may be fed up with waiting, but Sanctuary really are pulling out the stops to prevent any leak. Less than 50 days now...

> Exactly, i'll buy 2 copies in case the first one wears out! least they
> could do is stick some samples on morrisseymusic.com

>

Back
Top Bottom