Why doesn't he call it a day?

O

Original Smith

Hi

Am I the only one in this forum who thinks Morrissey's Solo material is largely bland, vacuous and soul numbingly dull?

Is Morrissey riding the flacid cock of his once granite hard ego?

Did anyone see the documentary in the UK? I mean, it was pathetic to watch.

Morrissey has surrounded himself with a circle of plastic cock munching fag hags in a vain attempt to make him look interesting.

British pop mourns the passing of a once glorious pop prince.

RIP Morrissey

p.s. You are all sad wankers who need to go out and find some new music!

Hey Puppy - go sink it!

What do you mean you stupid quiff wearing asshole! Get a grip and pay attention to more relevant artists. Such as Des O'Conner.

Plus I have it on good authority that Morrissey takes it up the kiester!

As a red blooded Texan, I knew my love affair with the Moz was dead after Strangeways.

TROLL ALERT! DO NOT RESPOND!

TROLL ALERT - DO NOT RESPOND!!

Sk.

Re: Hey Puppy - go sink it!

> What do you mean you stupid quiff wearing asshole! Get a grip and pay
> attention to more relevant artists. Such as Des O'Conner.

> Plus I have it on good authority that Morrissey takes it up the kiester!

> As a red blooded Texan, I knew my love affair with the Moz was dead after
> Strangeways.

Would that be Des O'Connor, as opposed to the loathed Des O'Conner?

Sk.

Re: Hey Puppy - go sink it!

This coming from a man who comes from a place where they only have 2 things: steers and queers and we know what category you fall into dicksmoker.

Texas????? what the f*** is that???? steers and queers come from texas...and I klnow you aint a steer. Your mom might have blown quite a few...but you,you're a man glaze guy yourself huh??? like the old spooge in the eye do ye????? we knew it.

Do us a favor sporto...dont take your boyfriends dick out of your mouth the next time you want to speak ok??????

By the way,next time...tell your mom..she can work for the PIMP,but she has to get that Frummunda cheese" thing taken care of...and whats with those "summer teeth"??? looks like she's been flossin with corn cobs......

Re: TROLL ALERT! DO NOT RESPOND!

I enjoy f***in with people like this........(Original smith)

Re: TROLL ALERT! DO NOT RESPOND!

Come on... that's poor old Mike Joyce.

THE BIGGEST TROLL ON THIS SITE IS UNCLESKINNY.

Smarmy, with a sickly superority-inferiority complex, a complete tosser who claims to be connected to Morrissey when he is not. He's the fly in the ointment that just won't go away.

Re: THE BIGGEST TROLL ON THIS SITE IS UNCLESKINNY.

If you are mike joyce(which i dont think you are) you should talk you f***in gutless,no talent having f***bubble. Hows those dj gigs at chuck e cheese panning out for you????

Your still on this "sue morrissey" kick are you????? why doesnt someone "sue" you for impersonating an 80's band drummer???? or for that matter,a person who's impersonating someone with talent????

How can you live with yourself knowing that:johnny designed ALL your drum patterns for you...without marr and morrissey,your ass would belong to the IRS. Didnt they take care of your taxes for you in the group??? you ungrateful pathetic douchebag??????? Stick to chuck e cheese and bingo halls by your house...dont deviate from that!!!!!!!

and for the love of all thats holy: why would you ever cheat at skeeball??????

Re: as opposed to the biggest f***in pantywaste like yourself?????

indeed

aha! so there is someone here with half a bit of sense, even if your main purpose turns out to be just trying to irritate people.

morrissey fans usually prove to be largely lacking in taste, much like steven patrick himself...

having said that, the new material is a real improvement over the last couple of albums, which were CRAP. embarrasing.

> RIP Morrissey

> p.s. You are all sad wankers who need to go out and find some new music!

> Hi

> Am I the only one in this forum who thinks Morrissey's Solo material is
> largely bland, vacuous and soul numbingly dull?

> Is Morrissey riding the flacid cock of his once granite hard ego?

> Did anyone see the documentary in the UK? I mean, it was pathetic to
> watch.

> Morrissey has surrounded himself with a circle of plastic cock munching
> fag hags in a vain attempt to make him look interesting.

> British pop mourns the passing of a once glorious pop prince.

> RIP Morrissey

> p.s. You are all sad wankers who need to go out and find some new music!

Surely not as sad as enetering a site of someone you profess to hate and posting a message.Now that IS sad.

Back
Top Bottom