He's on! And sounds great.

Sorry Brits. He said he's happy in Los Angeles and no longer owns property in the UK!

I still love you though. I'm not gloating. Just reporting.

His favorite TV program are Roseanne reruns! Because it's on 6 times a day. Holy crap.

I love that show.

He does mean "quarry" in the sense of a victim or person being chased...

a person he wants to catch up to because he has something to say to them.

Re: They're gonna play another song from the album

He means the now defunct sitcom that gets played constantly in reruns on the American channel TBS.

Re: more...

So they asked him if he gets invited to barbeques and he corrected them by saying, "veggie-ques" and that no, he's not the type of person neighbors would invite to bbqs.

He listens to music only on a walkman, doesn't own a stereo. He writes letters to the city of Los Angeles about the bad parking. He's concerned about the bins (as in trash bins) and the garden. He says he has a lot more songs he's written and he never took a break from writing music in the 7 years, etc.

Favorite show Roseanne and American Idol is "shocking."

Commercial break right now, but here are some other tidbits.

He said he's been dancing and singing around the house since he was 6 years old and he can remember the first song he wrote. Kevin and Bean asked if it was "utter crap," and he said it was close, but couldn't give any details.

The same show all five nights? He says no -- even if he plays the same song...

due to audience participation. He says he, at least, is never bored.

He says he will play most of the new songs!

A fan just called (named Alan) and asked what he thought of people leaving stuff at his house.

Guess what all you people who love calling these people "stalkers"? He doesn't really mind it. He says most people are very nice and the ones that are horrible are in the minority and they come and go.

LIstening to MORRISSEY this morning just validated exactly why I enjoy him so much.
I am so happy he is getting a bit of the recognition he deserves at this time.
Just wanted to share my thoughts w/ fellow fans .
By the way I want to meet MORRISSEY & just shake his hand
anyone know how Ican accomplish this?

He sounds splendid! Also, they asked the infamous "Latino fan" question.

He says he has no answer and he's thankful that anyone likes him.

He also says that he thinks he attracts passionate fans because they pick up on the fact that he's a passionate person. He gets the audience he speaks to.

He says people are terribly nice to him wherever he goes. He also thinks the music scene in Britain is getting better. It's more "exuberant." He no longer thinks the England he knew is dead.

He isn't that interested in The Darkness. It's not his "bag," but he has no problem with them.

They just called a fan (Georgina) to let her know she'd won a trip to see Moz in Manchester.

She was at work and thus couldn't act very excited. (Like that would stop me!)

When asked what she had to say to Morrissey since he was on the phone, she was like, "He is? Really? I can't wait to see you!"

Back
Top Bottom