morrissey vs...

P

patrick valiant

ok, a while back my friend and i got into a debate of who would win in a fight between Glenn Danzig (first singer of misfits, samhain, and danzig) and morrissey. he thought morrissey could kick danzig's butt, but i beg to differ. just curious what the hardcore morrissey fans think, seeing how danzig is this huge bodybuilder.

Life of Me.

Tough match. Moz would use illegal manuevers like bringing vegetables in the ring. He's hardcore, and that's the only way he fights. Danzig would chant devil crap and cheat that way. I dunno. I'm cheering for Moz, but even in the World Wrestling Federation the good guys lose. After all, anything can happen in the World Wrestling Federation.¿ ok, a while back my friend and i got into a debate of who would¿ win in a fight between Glenn Danzig (first singer of misfits,¿ samhain, and danzig) and morrissey. he thought morrissey could¿ kick danzig's butt, but i beg to differ. just curious what the¿ hardcore morrissey fans think, seeing how danzig is this huge¿ bodybuilder.

> ok, a while back my friend and i got into a debate of who would¿ win in a fight between Glenn Danzig (first singer of misfits,¿ samhain, and danzig) and morrissey. he thought morrissey could¿ kick danzig's butt, but i beg to differ. just curious what the¿ hardcore morrissey fans think, seeing how danzig is this huge¿ bodybuilder.

I'm sorry, i love Morrissey, but i was first a Misfits and Samhain fan, therefore i must say that Mr. Danzig would scare the crap out of Morrissey and poke him in the eye with his devil lock (that cool old misfits haircut with the long pointy bangs hanging down in front, YEAH!!) Plus, Glen almost certainly eats tons of eat (probably raw goats) and it's obvious he lifts weights so the only thing Morrissey could probably do is out run him!!

> I'm sorry, i love Morrissey, but i was first a Misfits and¿ Samhain fan, therefore i must say that Mr. Danzig would scare¿ the crap out of Morrissey and poke him in the eye with his devil¿ lock (that cool old misfits haircut with the long pointy bangs¿ hanging down in front, YEAH!!) Plus, Glen almost certainly eats¿ tons of Meat (probably raw goats) and it's obvious he lifts¿ weights so the only thing Morrissey could probably do is out run¿ him!!

CORRECTION-tons of bloody MEAT, (not eat)

> I'm sorry, i love Morrissey, but i was first a Misfits and¿ Samhain fan, therefore i must say that Mr. Danzig would scare¿ the crap out of Morrissey and poke him in the eye with his devil¿ lock (that cool old misfits haircut with the long pointy bangs¿ hanging down in front, YEAH!!) Plus, Glen almost certainly eats¿ tons of eat (probably raw goats) and it's obvious he lifts¿ weights so the only thing Morrissey could probably do is out run¿ him!!

if he even could....I think dear Steven has been eating raw pigs and smoking cigarettes, hence the weight gain...he'd probably eat Glenn to death by leaping upon him and sinking those fangs into his throat and ripping his larynx out in his bloodthirsty rage.

Morrissey could probably kick Danzig's ass without even throwing a punch. All he would have to do is whip out a crucifix, hold it in front of Danzig, and Ol' Devil Man would start burning up and disentigrating!!! Heeheehee! :)
Actually, i heard from this guy i used to work with several years ago who met Danzig said he's actually a pretty nice guy!