Password for presale?

L

Liquidnoose

Anyone have the password or how we can join the fanclub to get in on the presale??
Thanks!!

Thats what im trying to figure out.. I dont recall there being a morrissey fan club that we all know about.

ploppy

Mr. IPloppy exposed!! The E! Truly Ghetto Fabulous Story!!

Posted By: Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds
Date: Wednesday, 31 December 2003, at 3:08 a.m.

I was scheduled to meet Joshua White at The Coffee Bean in LA, near The Beverly Center on Saturday, Dec./27/03. We had been emailing back and forth, a contact that came from here. I wanted to know if this "Pimp" really was a true player, what his deal was, and if he was the kind of scum bag that would cheat on his girlfriend. Sick, I know. My goal was too see what was behind his hype, if anything. The only thing is, he lives in LA (actually in Riverside County), and I live in Chicago. So after enough emails back & forth, we agreed to meet. During this entire 2 month period of time, I had been forwarding all of these emails to my friend as they were often hysterical. She agreed to go in my place and report her findings back to me. She is a student at Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles and does occasional modeling work for Claiborne. I'm okay looking, but she is very beautiful. She met this Mr. Improper, using the fake name "Lucy," that I had given him, and found out the following things.

1) Hs real name is Joshua White. He had told me this in emails, but she asked to see his Cal. Driver's License, and he wasn't lying.

2) He is 5 feet 7 inches short. He weighs no more than 120 pounds. She described him as "puny."

3) He admitted that his mother was forced to prostitute herself when his father abandoned them at 6. He divulged further that it is his never ending anger toward his mother for selling her flesh, that now compels him to describe other people's mothers in this fashion.

4) He has been diagnosed as paranoid schizophrenic. He suffers from hallucinations, delusions of grandeur, and actually confessed to (sometimes) believing that his imaginings of Morrissey & he going to Yoshinoya & Mickey-D's were true.

5) He has no girlfriend to cheat on.

6) He is terrified of the British, but would not elaborate.

7) He is ugly.

8} He has vile body odor.

9) He once was a registered sex offender in the State of California.

10) He is an asshole.

Thanks.

I think I'm going to need to get a new email address, hell a whole new ISP, as this guy thought we had something going, and will no doubt deny all of this here on this message board, even laugh about it, while privately going berserk.

Goodnight.

"Lucy"

Lucy
USA - Wed. Dec. 31, 2003 at 03:15:12 (GMT) (#2782)

For a regular of this site, Poopy, you sure are behind the eight ball recently on Moz news.

Re: I dont know every f***in thing anus

Did you know the "fanclub" they referred to was morrisseymusic.com??? you did??? lying sack of shit. You sure you're not related to johnny wrestler??? he makes up bogus lies to all the time that Ive caught him in a few times. Hey,I didnt know that was the site. I know your mom blew some oompa loompas behind my garage 2days ago,wanna buy the negatives?????

Back
Top Bottom