The real identity of the "mod muckracker"

• Thread starter Mr.Improper PIMP that knows the red wings rule
  • Start date
M

Mr.Improper PIMP that knows the red wings rule

Nice of you to show your face here again belligerent ghoul. I really enjoyed your profile here(btw,if you all get a chance,you should check it out as well...just go to the "view profiles" page on the bottom)Your stupidity is endless,but thats expected of you. Its cool that youve been on my nutts and want to be me,I appreciate it,but you need to get your own life...your OWN identity. You know all about Nuttsacks dont you??? you get tea bagged by so many at night you're an expert on the art of being a tea baggee. You like man soup,thats cool,but admit it.

Ill admit i donkey punched your mom last night while we were swapping saliva. Yeah,she kept moving and the ashtray kept falling off her ass so I had to DP her in the back of the head until she passed out. Personally,i think I did her a favor by doing so,she's never looked better and I could finally get some f***in sleep. Your mom can talk cant she???? she doesnt shut the f*** up. Thats bad for business. Hoes cant talk,at least not while they're on my payroll. Too many customers get pissed off by it,I dont need that. Just shut up,suck,lay on your back,take it like the good whore you are,swallow,get a DP and then leave......NOTHING MORE!!!!!!!!