I can see that Morrissey's ear is definately pierced.

O

Our Hank

It's no trick of light. I have the UK Subway poster of "The More You Ignore Me..." and it is definately pierced. The poster is like 5 feet tall so you can imagine how clearly I can see this. Absolutely no doubt about it.

Any other pictures? We've never seen him with an earing, right? I hope not.

> Any other pictures? We've never seen him with an earing, right?
> I hope not.

take a close look at the "sheila take a bow" video. the earring he wears glimmers. i'm sure that video is the only visual proof.

> take a close look at the "sheila take a bow" video.
> the earring he wears glimmers. i'm sure that video is the only
> visual proof.

At least I wasn't the only one who thought that was an earring. I always had the idea that Morrissey had it done, and then decided that it really wasn't 'him.' As he has matured, I think it might look okay now, but fifteen years ago it just wasn't right.

It sure is, and...

> I think it might look okay now, but fifteen years ago it just wasn't
> right.

I don't think, on him, it would have EVER looked right but fifteen years ago it would've been more forgivable.

ah_310.jpg

"Left is right and right is....?"

> Any other pictures? We've never seen him with an earing, right?
> I hope not.

On the "Tomorrow" single sleeve (which is the photo of him and Gary Day tanning, poolside - taken by Linder Sterling), you can clearly see an earing hole in his right ear. Just thought I'd pass that along.

Re: "Left is right and right is....?"

> On the "Tomorrow" single sleeve (which is the photo of
> him and Gary Day tanning, poolside - taken by Linder Sterling),
> you can clearly see an earing hole in his right ear. Just
> thought I'd pass that along.

You can only see his left ear, and I can't tell if there's a piercing there. That picture makes me think impure thoughts.

Left is right and Lifeguard's WRONG

> You can only see his left ear, and I can't tell if there's a
> piercing there. That picture makes me think impure thoughts.

D'oh! You're absolutely right! So sorry - what I was actually referring to, was ANOTHER of the "lazy sunbather" photos that Linder Sterling took of Morrissey that day (the one on page 72 in "Morrissey Shot").

Incidentally, there's still another one - though taken on a different day - on page 85).

Back
Top Bottom