Moz-solo friend whos dissapeared without trace

R

rallen

hello, im rather worried about an old friend who used to come here. does anyone remember a user called Gaz? she was american in her early 20's. i think she had bad health and i havent been able to contact her for a while. if anyone can give me any information i would be very greatful, i just hope she's ok and not shuffled off this mortal coil.

> hello, im rather worried about an old friend who used to come here. does
> anyone remember a user called Gaz? she was american in her early 20's. i
> think she had bad health and i havent been able to contact her for a
> while. if anyone can give me any information i would be very greatful, i
> just hope she's ok and not shuffled off this mortal coil.

She has a job now as well as a boyfriend. I haven't seen her in over a year myself, but last I heard she was doing fine and getting out in the "real world" as opposed to living vicariously through cyber-space. I'm sure she would be happy to know that you still think of her.
Cheers, old chap.

thanks pig, however when was the last time you heard from her? if you were last in touch with her a year ago, i was in touch with her in november, and things appeared to have taken a very different path since then.

> thanks pig, however when was the last time you heard from her? if you were
> last in touch with her a year ago, i was in touch with her in november,
> and things appeared to have taken a very different path since then.

This sounds ominous, dear Rallen. Especially since you mentioned that you thought that her health was not good. You probably know more than I do since you last had contact in November. I'm tempted to go to her house and make contact since she lives but 3 miles from me. I'm a bit worried now myself. I have your email addy, so I'll keep in touch.

yes could you perhaps nip round and put a slip of paper through her letterbox or something, just saying im worried about her and if she coupld email me. though i have a feeling she wont be there, i think she has gone.