Electronic's new album

M

MPC

It comes out 5 April, and it is supposed to be titled 'Twisted Tenderness'. The first single is called 'Vivid', and it sounds a lot like The Smiths.

The first single is called 'Vivid', and it sounds a¿ lot like The Smiths.

How so? The first two songs of the last Electronic were guitar-based and tolerable. The rest, I thought, was astonishingly mediocre. Is "Vivid" principally a guitar track?

> How so? The first two songs of the last Electronic were¿ guitar-based and tolerable. The rest, I thought, was¿ astonishingly mediocre. Is "Vivid" principally a¿ guitar track?

Apparently, there is more guitar on this record. But, how many times have we heard " _____ sounds like a Smiths song". A million bucks says it sounds like an Electronic song.

> Apparently, there is more guitar on this record. But, how many¿ times have we heard " _____ sounds like a Smiths¿ song". A million bucks says it sounds like an Electronic¿ song.

It will probably be a pile of plinky-plonky @#!!!, like the first album, although I am (maybe was) a fan of everyone involved I am not expecting much.

> Apparently, there is more guitar on this record. But, how many¿ times have we heard " _____ sounds like a Smiths¿ song". A million bucks says it sounds like an Electronic¿ song.

I hope it sounds like a "winger" song

Winger at Frat boy rock group show at Antone's

I can't confirm it since I really don't know what in the hell Kip Winger looks like, but a friend of mine pointed him out dressed in a long black leather coat with the long hair at the Scabs concert here in Austin last night. funny how he was hanging out in the back like he didn't want to be disturbed by the fans....

Now currently playing sometime between 9-9:15 at an open mic near you

Back
Top Bottom