Bill Murray was raped! That Oscar is rightfully his!

oscars

> Screw you, Mystic River.

I was hoping Depp would get it, but I thought all three of the faves in that category were good (although Mystic River was a tad overrated).

Didn't see Ben Kingsley's movie.

I'm pretty sure Depp's character will be remembered long after Mystic River is in the dustbin of history.

Were these the most boring Oscars ever or what? I know that can be said every year, but NOTHING exciting happened at all this time. Makes me wish Michael Moore had had another one of his propaganda movies out so he'd say something controversial. I only made it through most of the show because I wanna be able to laugh along when Howard Stern rips on the Oscars tomorrow. = )

I was ready to blow my brains out by the time Sting was performing........

It bugs me when one movie is sweeping. That means the voters were just automatically voting for LOTR in every category without giving the individual categories close consideration. Kinda like the way they tend to automatically give Best Director and Best Picture to the same movie. I guess I'm not in a position to know if LOTR was truly superior in some of the technical categories, but it's insulting to all the craftspeople on the other movies when they lost mostly because it was a one-movie bandwagon. Not that these crafts should all be a big competition in the first place, but since it is they oughta try a little harder to avoid a bandwagon mentality.

And what is up with Liv Tyler's new super-pretentious look?????? (Next thing you know she'll be a Morrissey fan!)

The most annoying part was the whole stupid Bob Hope tribute. Has there ever been a LESS funny man than Bob Hope? It's well known that for many an American soldier overseas, having to sit through Bob hope USO concerts was the last straw.....

So was Win A Date with Tad Hamilton-Josh Duhamel was robbed

Yarr

Mystic River!?

Johhny Depp totally had that oscar in the bag.

Back
Top Bottom