R

Richard

MEN Tickets are available NOW from the link on MorrisseyMusic.com

> MEN Tickets are available NOW from the link on MorrisseyMusic.com

No they're not.

Sk.

I

t's not letting me proceed when I click on proceed....!

> Nevermind..... It went through.

It went through for me too and for "Joemoz" as well!!!!!!! It let me purchase 1 standing ticket & even gave me a confirmation number. Did you all get a confirmation number?

> It went through for me too and for "Joemoz" as well!!!!!!! It
> let me purchase 1 standing ticket & even gave me a confirmation
> number. Did you all get a confirmation number?

I checked my bank account & the money has been taken out. So I guess it's true! I wish this show was next week!

Yep, Got 4 tickets myself, Thought £3 booking fee was too steep, but beats waiting to tomorrow, Viva La Moz

Are you serious?! How come they're on sale now?

Someone said they won't post outside of the UK, nobody else has been able to tell me if that's true or not.

They're nto on sale. He just got a giggle out of imagining everyone rushing over to the site to try and buy them.

I went through to the order form and attempted to book, it said it was unable to process my booking.

> I went through to the order form and attempted to book, it said it was
> unable to process my booking.

It took awhile, but it eventually went thru. Keep trying.

> It took awhile, but it eventually went thru. Keep trying.

now it's saying the site is currently being updated. I don't think it's going to let me now. Someone must have found out that it got on sale somehow.

First the Gig is a hoax. Now tickets aren't for sale.

Know it all, don't you?!

> No they're not.

> Sk.

I just tried again, it let me through to the order form but is saying that my order can't be processed online. Has this happened to anyone else?

> now it's saying the site is currently being updated. I don't think it's
> going to let me now. Someone must have found out that it got on sale
> somehow.

Actually, it's not a hoax. The tickets are on sale, and I just bought one.

I apologize. Can anyone tell me if its better to get stanidng or seating at this arena?

> Actually, it's not a hoax. The tickets are on sale, and I just bought one.

> I apologize. Can anyone tell me if its better to get stanidng or seating
> at this arena?

To all the doubting Thomases, I live in Manchester and the gig is up on the official MEN arena venue website, although you can't buy tickets through them yet.

After 4, very slow,anxiety inducing attempts, I have just bought two tickets by the website and got confirmation emails. I also rang the official Moz site 'phone number (after my first failure) and they said tickets were available tomorrow by phone (as we know).

The gig is mixed standing and seating - I bought seats as I am small and can never see past the tall Mozzer boys if I get in the standing bit!

I saw him in Blackburn last year. I was very sceptical beforehand as he was my hero at uni 10 years ago but in recent years he has done some weird things but the gig was fantastic and he hasn't lost his touch to entertain one bit so May 22nd is ringed in red on my calendar. I just hope this is truly for real!!!

Looking forward to a great night with everyone else who manages to get tickets. See you there!

YAY! I got my four tickets!!!!! Confirmation E-Mail, the lot. This rules. It's the first time I've used my credit card rather than my debit card as I couldn't get that to work. Which come to think of it seems a bit suspisious.... anyway - Morrissey tickets!!!

> Actually, it's not a hoax. The tickets are on sale, and I just bought one.

> I apologize. Can anyone tell me if its better to get stanidng or seating
> at this arena?

Unless someone hijacked the site, it's for real.

I mean, it better be for real, or else I'm beating someone up. I won't discriminate either.

It's true! The site's really, really slow at the moment, but you can indeed buy tickets. Three are winging their way to me now :)

Back
Top Bottom