Re: Since people can make veiled references to me, I can make a veiled (yet civil) reply.

C

Chill

Bore did it too: http://www.morrissey-solo.com/discuss/index.cgi?read=141493

Nice try at making me look like the bad guy by the way. Oh, you tried and you failed.

No, I tried to help you, but you are a miserable fat bitch who cannot see that.

Your entire life will be wasted in anger, in misinterpreting the good intentions of others, and your own skewed perception of reality. Your life will be a cursed one and this will be your punishment for having a malignant & depraved heart.

Once again, I encourage you to voluntarily seek therapy.

Goodnight.

> No, I tried to help you, but you are a miserable fat bitch who cannot see
> that.

> Your entire life will be wasted in anger, in misinterpreting the good
> intentions of others, and your own skewed perception of reality. Your life
> will be a cursed one and this will be your punishment for having a
> malignant & depraved heart.

> Once again, I encourage you to voluntarily seek therapy.

> Goodnight.

Oh my god, you are such a freak. Yes, I am to assume that when I see a post of yours about "twats" who think they can't afford to go to Manchester, I am supposed to assume it is directed at me even though we had agreed not to acknowledge one another's existence. (For the record, I didn't even read that post except for the subject line. I only read the post in which you referenced me because it was part of a thread I started.) I guess the word "twat" should have been a tip-off, huh? Could anything be more natural? Perhaps your intentions were good in making that post, but you're a goddamn liar to say you did it for me.

Please f*** off. You are the one who needs therapy. You are also the most judgmental person on this site. Yes, I have been usurped. I am once again ignoring you.

All You Pence & Penny Pinching Twats. You can go to this f***ing show!

Posted By: Belligerent Ghoul
Date: Saturday, 21 February 2004, at 4:38 p.m.

Dumb Asses.

***************I know I'm not to make reference to anyone*******************

but if you can spend $250 on CD's in one shot, you can go to this show.

Let's break it down. 30 Pounds for a Ticket. = $50

Cheap flight via Travelocity, etc., booked in March roundtrip to Heathrow from USA = $400

Travel to & from London to Manchester = $100 Pounds or less if you get a 3 day Eurorail pass with student discount. About $150 tops.

Stay with friends in the UK (free) or the Youth Hostel in Manchester = 15 Pounds or $25 USD per night. 3 Nights = $75.

Food - it's the f***ing UK! So, better that you starve. Plus chips & curry don't cost much.

Total Expenses = about $700 U.S.D.

Uni. Finals? May/22 is on a Saturday.

Seeing Morrissey on his birthday in Manchester, Priceless.

And your point is? I was not referring exclusively to that post when I posted my response. I was referring first to his post twisting my words and conveniently ignoring where I had made an apology for getting my facts wrong about the MEN venue. What followed was a response only to the subject line of the post you have just re-posted as well as to a post Mr. Improper made a ways down the thread about how we could all spend money on Belle and Sebastian DVDs or whatever but not go to Manchester.

Fact is, I never said I couldn't afford to go to the show or that it might conflict with my schedule until today. So I still don't believe that the post was directed exclusively at me, or even at me at all (except perhaps in an insulting way).

Oh and as this is my first time seeing that post in its entirety, I must say he gets extra points for his alleged late conversion to vegetarianism.

I don't follow. A "veiled" reference to you sends you into outerspace, emotionally.

p.s. the curry in our Chips & Curry often contains meat byproducts

Back
Top Bottom