Stourbridge - Get Off the STAGE! Bluenose and the Ruffian

R

Ruffian

We should have donned those union jacks to emulate Finsbury park.. Great moments in pop-pahhh..

The Other Smiths were OK.. they looked like tehy'd just got off abuilding site!! The Morrissey lookalike should be more into the personality as well, he sh1t himself when the stage invasion kicked off! His voice was Ok though. The S&T hollograms (sic) are better I'd say

Ruffian

pic143330.jpg

> We should have donned those union jacks to emulate Finsbury park.. Great
> moments in pop-pahhh..

> The Other Smiths were OK.. they looked like tehy'd just got off abuilding
> site!! The Morrissey lookalike should be more into the personality as
> well, he sh1t himself when the stage invasion kicked off! His voice was Ok
> though. The S&T hollograms (sic) are better I'd say

> Ruffian

Bluenose looks saucy as ever...

> Bluenose looks saucy as ever...

I'm sure she can be pursuaded with a 'Vodka & Ginger' to show you her moves.. On the dance floor!

Ruffian

> site!!

Got a problem with that look, Ruff? It's surely better than looking like they'd just come out of an office.
You can take the Tory out of Heathville, but you can't take Heathville out of the Tory, eh?
By the way, did they do 'Golden Lights'?

> Got a problem with that look, Ruff? It's surely better than looking like
> they'd just come out of an office.
> You can take the Tory out of Heathville, but you can't take Heathville out
> of the Tory, eh?
> By the way, did they do 'Golden Lights'?

No Golden Lights, I can't imagine any Smiths tribute doing that. No prob with builders (arse) image either, I was merely suggesting that they could've got more into 'character'. It's all a bit 'stars in your eyes' though on whatever the level, so I don't care that much what they are, or who they are. At the end of the day, it's just an excuse to see the West Midlands, and learn a few licks! (lots of Capo use I noted).

As an aside. Now, if they'd just stepped out the 'Office', Now that would be a different thing. I'd have had a long good laugh at 'Keith', scotch egg in hand, goatee neatly trimmed, on Bass. Tim's amusing asides as he strutted his Johnny poses. David Brent as Morrissey..

So, can we agree.. Power to any workers, site bound or office'd up, and most importantly, those not so lucky who are out of work. Irrespective of politics!

Rrrruffian

I look a little red-cheeked there, don't I?

My face is a bit flushed as well. What were you doing to me, Ruff?

> We should have donned those union jacks to emulate Finsbury park.. Great
> moments in pop-pahhh..

> site!! The Morrissey lookalike should be more into the personality as
> well, he sh1t himself when the stage invasion kicked off! His voice was Ok
> though. The S&T hollograms (sic) are better I'd say

> Ruffian

*blushes*
Aw, you're such a charmer...

> Bluenose looks saucy as ever...

Bloody hell Ruff, you don't half look scary in that one! You look like your head's been moulded from clay!

TMF (no offence)

Back
Top Bottom