What are the odds on David Tseng actually sleeping tonight?

Kind of a stupid question, don't you think?

David is obviously a huge fan of Morrissey. Even though this site probably gets a gazillion hits a month, there is virtually no money being made here: no popups, almost no advertising. No banner ads. No links to the Smiths/Moz collections on Amazon.com. No membership fees or dues. He's had tons of opportunity to make money off of Moz-solo.com.

If this were a commercial site, and David was suddenly confronted with a Moz-sanctioned website, he might be shaking in his stylish boots. But it ain't.

Near as I can tell, David has kept this site going because he likes Morrissey. He's not going to be out anything if Moz develops a website.

Morrissey owes David an enormous debt of gratitude. How many people can say that about Morrissey?

Re: Kind of a stupid question, don't you think?

I love David. Just wondering if he could sleep, you know given today's extraordinary events.

I mean he will probably sleep fine...and he won't need to take 2 Klonopin to do it.

No offense, mate. Just think he'd be on the happy end of the spectrum!

I agree. He may very well be the World's #1 Moz fan.

> Las Vegas says 3 against 1, that he does not!

Aw, he's got nothing to lose sleep about. I, for one, posted my support when David stood up to Morrissey's lawyers. It was the right thing to do. And I'll tell David this again if he should choose to join us (under an anonymous name)over at the new message board they're gonna create at Morrissey's site. = )

You are on your own there then, as it was not.

> Aw, he's got nothing to lose sleep about. I, for one, posted my support
> when David stood up to Morrissey's lawyers. It was the right thing to do.
> And I'll tell David this again if he should choose to join us (under an
> anonymous name)over at the new message board they're gonna create at
> Morrissey's site. = )

Are you Julia Riley or do you just work for her?

It's not really important what I do, or where I work, but what is important is that somehow, the removal of all the ..AndyI's.. et al needs to be done. I will stand up for what I believe is the right thing to do.

> Are you Julia Riley or do you just work for her?

Back
Top Bottom