Irish blood english heart

• Thread starter Mr.Improper PIMP to the NBA
  • Start date
M

Mr.Improper PIMP to the NBA

Hey....just wanted to let you all know.......They may have taken it off by now,but,if you download the site winmx.com,they have IBEH on there. Or at least they did a few weeks back. Just trying to help you all out. The song f***in rules,but you already knew that. Im so stroked for this new album.......I worship you morrissey!!!!!!!!

> Hey....just wanted to let you all know.......They may have taken it off by
> now,but,if you download the site winmx.com,they have IBEH on there. Or at
> least they did a few weeks back. Just trying to help you all out. The song
> f***in rules,but you already knew that. Im so stroked for this new
> album.......I worship you morrissey!!!!!!!!

I agree it's the best of the new bunch so far. Me and Pete have been playing it live for a few weeks - it always goes down well. Good choice.

Sk.

Thanks...I know it was on there a while ago....Things couldve changed though. Glad to hear someone appreciates it as much as I do.

Yeah, at last the charts will have a single with some thought provoking and powerful lyrics

> Thanks...I know it was on there a while ago....Things couldve changed
> though. Glad to hear someone appreciates it as much as I do.

No shit.......problem is...everyone in music todays brainwashed into thinking the garbage on radio and in the industry's good. They know dick about music...thats evident with all this bullshit rap thats on every f***in station...and really shitty rap too...unless its ice cube,the beasties or 3rd bass...keep it the f***ity f*** off the radio. How about this:

we have an all moz/smiths station??? they play ONLY moz/smiths 24 hours a day??????

that'd be cool huh??? of course,some dumb dumb would ruin it though...try to play some other shit on there......

> Hey....just wanted to let you all know.......They may have taken it off by
> now,but,if you download the site winmx.com,they have IBEH on there. Or at
> least they did a few weeks back. Just trying to help you all out. The song
> f***in rules,but you already knew that. Im so stroked for this new
> album.......I worship you morrissey!!!!!!!!

Easily one of the greatest Morrissey Solo songs (if not the best) and certainly one of the most evocative powerful songs of the last 18 months..

I hope the album maintains the standard.

Ruffian

> Easily one of the greatest Morrissey Solo songs (if not the best) and
> certainly one of the most evocative powerful songs of the last 18 months..

> I hope the album maintains the standard.

> Ruffian

Am I the only one who prefers 'The World is Full of Crashing Bores'?

B e'D

It says nothing to me about my life.

> Am I the only one who prefers 'The World is Full of Crashing Bores'?

no, me too me too!! I wonder how EBIH will do with the non irish/english community. I for one do not care about tories, oliver cromwell and the like. It says nothing to me about my life.

Back
Top Bottom