To anyone who ever had any doubts about the new album's title, it is "You Are The Quarry."

B

Belligerent Ghoul

Not "For The Quarry."

Not "For Your Quarry."

And not whatever other combinations with the world Quarry people can concoct.

Like Uncle Skinny, I can't reveal my sources.

If I am wrong, I will leave the site forever as punishment.

> Not "For The Quarry."

> Not "For Your Quarry."

> And not whatever other combinations with the world Quarry people can
> concoct.

> Like Uncle Skinny, I can't reveal my sources.

> If I am wrong, I will leave the site forever as punishment.

In keeping with Moz's fascination with boxing, I thought the album was to be titled "You Are Jerry Quarry", which is what Mohammed Ali said to ..erm..Jerry Quarry just before he punched his lights out about 1970. Maybe 71.
But I stand corrected.

actually it's too be called "Quarry On Abroad"

> Like Uncle Skinny, I can't reveal my sources.

Do you mean the sanctuary website that posted the revision yesterday?

> Do you mean the sanctuary website that posted the revision yesterday?

I am sick of you. I never check the Sanctuary site. The answer to your question is a big fat NO. I got my information from a human being that I instant message with as a matter of clarification to dispel rumors listed on this site days ago. I would ask that you stop essentially trolling me, and leave me alone. I don't respond to your posts. I don't acknowledge your existence. I don't exchange any words with you, until you prompt me first by responding to me in very rude ways. Suzanne, no matter what I say, there are those that will never believe whatever contacts I say I have. I did this, I posted this, not for some kind of gratification of ego. I posted this for the users of this site who I have chatted with, and whose posts I have read here, and other Moz fans I have been in email contact with, IM'd, and spoken to on the phone, who expressed great displeasure with the other variations of the title with the word "Quarry."

I mean you no harm whatsoever. And wish you nothing but the very best for the rest of your life.

We clearly do not get along.

Please leave me alone, for good.

Isn't it going to be called 'Thursday Night Quarry Club' in association with JD Wetherspoon.

Belligerent - what about the May release date given on the Sanctuary site? Is this credible?

I'm curious as to why there has been no acknowledgement of "Quarry" on Sanctuary's UK site.

And how many tracks do you think will actually make it onto the album?

> I am sick of you. I never check the Sanctuary site. The answer to your
> question is a big fat NO. I got my information from a human being that I
> instant message with as a matter of clarification to dispel rumors listed
> on this site days ago. I would ask that you stop essentially trolling me,
> and leave me alone. I don't respond to your posts. I don't acknowledge
> your existence. I don't exchange any words with you, until you prompt me
> first by responding to me in very rude ways. Suzanne, no matter what I
> say, there are those that will never believe whatever contacts I say I
> have. I did this, I posted this, not for some kind of gratification of
> ego. I posted this for the users of this site who I have chatted with, and
> whose posts I have read here, and other Moz fans I have been in email
> contact with, IM'd, and spoken to on the phone, who expressed great
> displeasure with the other variations of the title with the word
> "Quarry."

> I mean you no harm whatsoever. And wish you nothing but the very best for
> the rest of your life.

> We clearly do not get along.

> Please leave me alone, for good.

I never go to Sanctuary's site. I don't need to. A May/June release date is credible, but I am going to need to ask my contact about the approximate number of tracks. Next time he's online at the same time as I am (instant messenger), I will ask.

My gut feeling (premised on some inside info), right now, is 14 tracks, but I will ask for you.

i dunno. your contact is kinda slow if they are only getting around to telling you the day after sanctuary posted the correction.

It was me who only asked this morning, because my friend tripped out about the alternate "Quarry" titles. As in, he freaked.

Now please get it straight, we are not on speaking/writing terms.

Leave me alone Suzanne. Please see my post above.

> It was me who only asked this morning, because my friend tripped out about
> the alternate "Quarry" titles. As in, he freaked.

wow. you sure did wait a long time to ask your friend. i would have dropped them an email as soon as i read it.

Are you mentally retarded? I told you not to respond to me, not to talk to me, not to write to me. You will not get the overreaction from me you so desperately seek.

Leave me alone, Suzanne. Repeat this to yourself until it is emblazoned on your mind.

Back
Top Bottom