Anyone going to the Star and Garter tonight and fancy the 'Morrissey's Manchester' tour tomorrow?

• Thread starter Girls most likely too...
  • Start date
G

Girls most likely too...

We are travelling up by car from Nottingham and staying overnight and doing the tour tomorrow before returning home.
Anyone care to join us?
Mel and Kath.

Re: Anyone going to the Star and Garter tonight and fancy the 'Morrissey's Manchester' tour tomorrow

> We are travelling up by car from Nottingham and staying overnight and
> doing the tour tomorrow before returning home.
> Anyone care to join us?
> Mel and Kath.

girl "most likely too"?

Don't you have a grammar check on that PC of yours?
That could only be one person.

Disgustedly yours.

Re: Anyone going to the Star and Garter tonight and fancy the 'Morrissey's Manchester' tour tomorrow

Hi M&K,
Yes I'll be in my car, so aslong as it's in the morning as there's a big event in the stretford area at dinner time that I'm sure you'd both enjoy, I'd be more than happy to take you!
If you've not already got the book 'Morrisseys Manchester'? then you'll be able to purchase a copy at the S&G & I've heard the author will be there so you'll be able to get it signed! Wooo!
C-ya there

Grim

> Hi M&K,
> Yes I'll be in my car, so aslong as it's in the morning as there's a big
> event in the stretford area at dinner time that I'm sure you'd both enjoy,
> I'd be more than happy to take you!
> If you've not already got the book 'Morrisseys Manchester'? then you'll be
> able to purchase a copy at the S&G & I've heard the author will be
> there so you'll be able to get it signed! Wooo!
> C-ya there

> Grim

Would you believe it - I mean, today, of all days, I get a chest infection. Great. Still, I'll be there, just being a little calmer that I otherwise would have been.

Sk.

> Would you believe it - I mean, today, of all days, I get a chest
> infection. Great. Still, I'll be there, just being a little calmer that I
> otherwise would have been.

> Sk.

Oops Sk. I missed the train, can you believe? Well it's Friday the 13th, best to stay in the house perhaps.

> We are travelling up by car from Nottingham and staying overnight and
> doing the tour tomorrow before returning home.
> Anyone care to join us?
> Mel and Kath.

Hey nice to see some more people from Nottingham on here

Back
Top Bottom