Hey Improper, How's It Feel To Have Your Cranium Caved In By Belligerant Ghoul???

• Thread starter Cock and Balls AKA Shooter McGavin
  • Start date
C

Cock and Balls AKA Shooter McGavin

He murdered you on wax, son. That was best diss post I've seen in a long time. You're a bitch bro. You put So Cal to shame.

He didnt murder anything on wax needledick. You cant murder me son,Im too strong for you. The only "bitch" here is your mom...f***in dickstain

Re: Almost as good as when I caught you lying........

I really liked showing you how much of an ass clown you really are. f***in lying piece of shit. Johnny wrestler...gets his info from a "hotline" then when he's put on the spot about it...plays it off as: "well I umm....erm got it from um"....thats what i thought...by the way,just for your info......sherri martel did an indie show 3 days ago....not bad for a "dead person" huh????? Neidhart??? he's a trainer in calgary and recently did an indie show as well,Waltman???? set to sign with nwa-tna to come in with hall and nash as the "outsiders". Not too shabby for a bunch of "dead people" huh????? Next time.......save your money and dont call any "hotlines" they...just as yourself...are f***in full of shit...but be proud...you all do it with pride.

Back
Top Bottom