Valentine's

S

Smithy

How will my fellow Moz fans be spending Valentine's Day? Anything special or just another day in the calender?

> How will my fellow Moz fans be spending Valentine's Day? Anything special
> or just another day in the calender?

It clashes with the MASH weekend on Paramount so you can count me out.

I've trained myself to think of it as "My Bloody Valentine's Day" *sniff*

I've trained myself to think of it as "My Bloody Valentine's Day" *sniff* - the day we celebrate the genius that is Kevin Shields. Actually, I think it's sligthly unfair that only MBV have their own day - we could have special days when we celebrate all the great lost bands: Microdisney's Day, A House's Day, The Chameleons' Day, The House Of Love's Day, Whipping Boy's Day and so on - rather than just one day where we contribute to Hallmark's profit margin.

The usual - hiding indoors with the lights out and the curtains drawn. The postman will be cursing me for his heavy workload as he spends ten minutes shoving cards through the letterbox. But that's the easy bit.
The rest of the day is spent ignoring the phone, the shouts and squeals from the street below, and the inevitable stones and pebbles that the crazy bitches will be throwing at my window.
They don't give up easily, y'know.

I don't know what the plan is but I assume it consists of sex, presents and food. Sounds good to me!

aye up lad. i will try and chain my bird girl drowning to the bed as i know she is one of the ringleaders of this screaming hoard of totti banging down your door. poor sod, whenever i meet up with you its like the old beatles footage!

I'm travelling 200 miles on Friday, going home to avoid confrontation with the girl I'm sort of seeing. She'd probably rather see someone else, and I don't want to be around to worry about it. Back home there'll be someone for me anyway. Also, we're playing Barnsley on saturday so it should hopefully be a pretty good day.

My prediction;

I go to a party where some dumb-arse cow who didn't want me until she couldn't have me any more will hit all over me.

Then I'll hang out with my gal who's sweet and deserving (it's also her 21st birthday), we'll do dinner and go out for a serious boogie at our favourite li'l club.

Yet all the while I'll be thinking of someone else who could scarcely give a toss if I lived or died. If I ever meet this Valentine guy, I have a few stern words in store for him and his sorry ass...

> The usual - hiding indoors with the lights out and the curtains drawn. The
> postman will be cursing me for his heavy workload as he spends ten minutes
> shoving cards through the letterbox. But that's the easy bit.
> The rest of the day is spent ignoring the phone, the shouts and squeals
> from the street below, and the inevitable stones and pebbles that the
> crazy bitches will be throwing at my window.
> They don't give up easily, y'know.

Thanks a lot, people. I was trying to forget Valentine's Day existed this year.

I suppose I could buy myself some chocolate......

Allow me, yon chinless behemoth

> Thanks a lot, people. I was trying to forget Valentine's Day existed this
> year.

> I suppose I could buy myself some chocolate......

What do you fancy? Dairy Milk or a Wispa?

Re: Allow me, yon chinless behemoth

Once again...nice try....too bad you cant imitate me...I always say"imitation is the sincerest fomr of flattery" I guess I must be doing something right if so many are fakin the funk huh?????

I feel all itchy - ooh, ma, give us a scratch

> Once again...nice try....too bad you cant imitate me...I always
> say"imitation is the sincerest fomr of flattery" I guess I must
> be doing something right if so many are fakin the funk huh?????

"Faking the funk"! Great! Where do you work? A grocery store?

Back
Top Bottom