I apologise for my behaviour on this site....

U

Urban

....this past week which again has been bang out of order. It doesn't at all reflect my behaviour in real life and is just a childish silly way of dealing with hardship in my life this past week which I took out on others for the simple fact I am a complete fooking wanker that deserves to die.
My selfloathe and complete lack of respect for myself and others will hopefully result in me not being around much longer in life as that is undoubtedly the best outcome.

Once again sorry to all although I know you won't accept it and rightly so. Especially a big apology to the loyal Man City-fans who I know I have more in common with rather than the other way around but certainly not when it comes to my behaviour.

Anger management is what I need but death seems a far better solution.
Forget me often!

HURRAH !

You've made the right decision,
now get on with it.

Preferably before supper,if its something messy,as that kind of carry-on simply ruins my appetite for felched-kidneys.

Urban, dont slash your wrists yet......

just wait until after Saturday's game when the Blues venture into the 6th round of the cup. Then, be my guest and slash away.

Re: Urban, dont slash your wrists yet......

> just wait until after Saturday's game when the Blues venture into the 6th
> round of the cup. Then, be my guest and slash away.

OK I will but, surprise surprise, as of May 2001 my life isn't determined by how Man U are doing like it used to be before then. I found someone very special to me and have as you know been so blessed in a way I never thought possible when it comes to Man Uniteds success over the years.
I would gladly see City lift any kind of silverware as a tribute to Foe. Sadly my club aren't that bothered with the FA Cup anymore and that along with all the things going on off the park has hit the sport badly and made me question if it is indeed worth all that we the fans put into it wether we're at every game or just watch from the safety of our armchairs.
I know I sound like that bloke in Fever Pitch but the fact is that book and film sort of describes my life from being completely involved with it while letting other things in my life go by and then that changed.
I've always said I have huge respect for those that turn up at every game and I always told people that despite the fact I travelled all that distance and spent all that money I could never compare to the diehards that have the fortune of at least living in the same country as where the club comes from.
I've met many City fans over the years and they've always been friendly and despite all the palaver at times I know that the rivalry can never ever be matched with the rivalry between certain other clubs and personally I'd rather see a northern team doing well than a southern.
Remember it was the Chelsea and West Ham hoolies that came up with calling us "rags" which they used for all northern fans who, because of Thatcher and the politics, paid a heavy price for what happened back then. There they came from the south with all their money and had the nerve of looking down on people which is always what people in the south do in every country on the world.
Yes I could see the poor people in 1983 when i was there and the gloom surrounding the place but in return the people of the north have other human aspects to them that the southerners sadly lack.
"Yes we may be hidden by rags, but we have something they'll never have".
True for Man U fans of the past and now although I personally think that the dress sense for the whole of UK has declined terribly since they all now seem to be addicted to trainers and track suits.
Having gone from winning nothing to all I must say that in the end I think every fan deserves to one day have that success and feel what it's like.

Good luck to City and the rest!

Bloody hell Urban, I'm reduced to tears...

Though we dont wear tracksuits these days.....
And the reds have always been called the rags since the late 30's / early 40's by City fans, when they couldn't afford a new kit and the one they had to wear continually 'looked like rags'.
It's true!
Anyway, cheer up and keep posting 'nice postings' and i shall respond similarily.

Rags

> Though we dont wear tracksuits these days.....
> And the reds have always been called the rags since the late 30's / early
> 40's by City fans, when they couldn't afford a new kit and the one they
> had to wear continually 'looked like rags'.
> It's true!

I always thought it was to do with "jam rags" and them playing in red...oh well.

Back
Top Bottom