Moz Wembley Arena review 1991

B

Bluenose

Well it's a miserable Monday in January, so what better way to spend it than flicking through old NMEs that have been piled up in your bedroom since you were 14.

Enjoy people.

pic138264.jpg

> Well it's a miserable Monday in January, so what better way to spend it
> than flicking through old NMEs that have been piled up in your bedroom
> since you were 14.

> Enjoy people.

Good memories with that gig Bluenose

There was some sort of tube/train strike on and it was a lovely night !

I met a very nice girl called Nadine who was studying in Southampton but lived in Kenton.

We had a little drink afterwards and I ended up missing the last train home. I slept in a mechanical digger outside some train station before making my way into Kings Cross and then on to Cambridge the following morning.

Seems like yesterday

Yes, brings it back. The Tube had one of the lines down ( I don't think it was Industrial Action) so it took a while to get to the venue. It was Morrisseys first solo tour, first UK night. So, Wolverhamptons short set aside, his grand return. Phranc was supposed to support but didn't so Moz came on early - bad move for those still negotiating the tube!

It was a good gig (after an initial sound problem) "Yes I am Blind" was the lasting memory of the night for me.

After the gig I returned to Islington ( was staying with family ), to find a party in full swing - they had failed to warn me of this. I like days like that.

Back
Top Bottom