We Hate It When Our Friends Clog Up The Discussion Board ("NO MOZ!")

L

Lifeguard Pleading

Ohhhh, you have loads of posts
so many posts - more posts than we could stand...
Joke, reply, sarcastic retort - just read 'em:
blaaaahh, blah-blah-blah-blaaahhhh
blah-blah-blah-blaaaaahhh

Please, people: I'm only ONE PERSON - I cannot possibly read all these posts - hoping for Moz content - and not require an ice pack to soothe my swollen eyes!

> Ohhhh, you have loads of posts¿ so many posts - more posts than we could stand...¿ Joke, reply, sarcastic retort - just read 'em:¿ blaaaahh, blah-blah-blah-blaaahhhh¿ blah-blah-blah-blaaaaahhh¿ Please, people: I'm only ONE PERSON - I cannot possibly read all¿ these posts - hoping for Moz content - and not require an ice¿ pack to soothe my swollen eyes!

ive tried asking before and a few people have been nice enough to put NM or no moz if at all and i to must plead guilty for not always doing it as well.. but I understand your plight!!!

Sorry, guys :-( ["NO MOZ--just like you want it, right?]

That subject heading might or might not be reference to me. I remember using that song title for another subject recently. Anyhow, I have been nocturnal for the past week and posted here quite a bit just to kill time. This board is public, therefore I was under the impression it wouldn't bother anyone to respond to anything. I believe that this board is merely up here for our knowledge and amusement. If you have a belief that some of the hijinx [from myself and others] are abuse to this board, I'm sorry. But, then again, in any sort of conversation, you don't stick to the original topic for 3 hours--unless you like talking in circles (Less Filling!/Tastes Great!)

As far as the Moz content drought goes, I don't know what to say. Andy Rourke is penniless, the 1999 convention is coming, and there are bits of info coming--still these subjects are elusively undiscussed here at the level I expected them to be debated. Besides, there's no real outstanding news as far as Moz's developments are concerned. Even in the news section, they posted something about the Smoking Popes, which only has so much to do with Moz besides touring. With the lack of development, it's no wonder the discussion has become substandard. We are running out of Moz discussion because the guy isn't on campaign at the moment. That's why the same subjects are brought up, and discussions are sidetracked, and irrelevant posts exist.

Rest assured, once there is some REAL development, then some fascination discussion will be brought. Until then, I guess you guys aren't gonna be very happy.

P.S. With all the time on my hands, I still haven't read EVERY post here. I only read the ones that spark interest. Your eyes wouldn't ache so much if you read less messages. I wonder how long I'd be inside the house if I had to read every post on this board.

> Ohhhh, you have loads of posts¿ so many posts - more posts than we could stand...¿ Joke, reply, sarcastic retort - just read 'em:¿ blaaaahh, blah-blah-blah-blaaahhhh¿ blah-blah-blah-blaaaaahhh¿ Please, people: I'm only ONE PERSON - I cannot possibly read all¿ these posts - hoping for Moz content - and not require an ice¿ pack to soothe my swollen eyes!

But Moz isn't doing anything right now, so there's not much to say about him at the moment.

Re: Sorry, guys :-( ["NO MOZ--just like you want it, right?]

>But, then again, in any sort of conversation, you don't¿ stick to the original topic for 3 hours--unless you like talking¿ in circles (Less Filling!/Tastes Great!)

But we do!I can do this in my sleep, as I demonstrate my psychic powers of what people respond to these topics you list:¿Andy Rourke is penniless,

Hooray! The blood sucking leach gets his in the end.¿the 1999 convention is coming,

Where is it, and who's going?¿they¿ posted something about the Smoking Popes,

Finally! Those no talent wasters finally do the world a favor and off themselves. They're not worthy of Morrissey's vast talent.¿which only has so much¿ to do with Moz besides touring.

Who will be touring with Moz next time?¿That's why the same subjects are brought up, and¿ discussions are sidetracked, and irrelevant posts exist.

Don't apologize for jack crap. People could make discussions interesting. They could change their opinions and argue from the other side. They could start regarding him as a guy they pay $15 to own a CD of instead of sacred cow. Whatever. This is not something where you have to hang your head in shame if you are wrong or think differently. It doesn't hurt your chances in getting a job, and the FBI's not interested. I mean, the way some of you yell at each other, you have to ask yourself "would I even want these people as friends?" and then the world becomes a different place.¿I wonder how¿ long I'd be inside the house if I had to read every post on this¿ board.

I don't even think about it. After a certain amount of time on the computer, I begin to twitch. Thank god I type about 75 wpm.

All comments will be dealt with bureaucratically
BRAIN.jpg

¿ P.S. With all the time on my hands, I still haven't read EVERY¿ post here. I only read the ones that spark interest. Your eyes¿ wouldn't ache so much if you read less messages. I wonder how¿ long I'd be inside the house if I had to read every post on this¿ board.

Oh Geez!! I READ most of the posts!!! Either I'm a speed reader, or I'm really pathetic!!! Or both!!!!! :(

> Please, people: I'm only ONE PERSON - I cannot possibly read all¿ these posts - hoping for Moz content - and not require an ice¿ pack to soothe my swollen eyes!

Yes but this is Morrissey solo!! If you want to read about Morrissey why are you coming here? =)

Re: Don't listen to him!

> Sam's just waiting for another journalist to wish death upon!¿ :^)

I think I've frightened all the journalists into silence!

And I think now I'd prefer to have mean articles rather than no articles!

>I wonder how¿ long I'd be inside the house if I had to read every post on this¿ board.

23.56099909980998900 hours.. feel free to round it up/down

Re: Don't listen to him!

> I think I've frightened all the journalists into silence!

Now, I wouldn't know about that....¿ And I think now I'd prefer to have mean articles rather than no¿ articles!

And finally, you discover the upside over the idea of "there is no such thing as bad press".......

The Roscoe P. Coletrane experience

NO MOZ!!! INSIDE!!!!! none at all, not even alittle bit..I might say his name but thats it...

oh I work at an internet store where all I do all day long is browse the web..so if I come to this web site and post occasionally or talk in the chatroom to much ..sue me...... you bunch a cretins...geesh oh and remember if I don't sound serious..I am probably not...goodnight and god bless..

Back
Top Bottom