Upcoming...

U

Uncleskinny

When's the next S&G night? I only ask because due to spousal duties I can't make PANIC in Leeds due to playing with Chumbawamba the night before, which, if you are making the journey for PANIC, would be a splendid 'night before', where you can witness Uncleskinny crooning, including his unique take on Irish Blood English Heart, Lost, and Used To Be A Sweet Boy amongst other gems (www.1in12.com). I will be bringing a Bradford posse to the next S&G night if someone can tell me when it is.

Sithee,

Sk.

my auntie doris has told me that its friday 13th february.
i am going to come along i want to make some morrissey friends will you be friend i already made one friend he's a very very nice man i think i can't wait to meet him.
you can have some cake too if you'll be my friend you'll recognise me because i will have some cake sticking out of my back pocket just come and ask for a piece of my cake and then we can talk about anything you want to are you the man that was on mastermind and when were you on the weakest link i like anne robinson i think she is like my auntie doris.

> my auntie doris has told me that its friday 13th february.
> i am going to come along i want to make some morrissey friends will you be
> friend i already made one friend he's a very very nice man i think i can't
> wait to meet him.
> you can have some cake too if you'll be my friend you'll recognise me
> because i will have some cake sticking out of my back pocket just come and
> ask for a piece of my cake and then we can talk about anything you want to
> are you the man that was on mastermind and when were you on the weakest
> link i like anne robinson i think she is like my auntie doris.

Tell Auntie Doris I was on the Weakest Link just before Christmas, and it was rather jolly. I prefer Victoria Sponge, by the way.

Sk.

Hiya Unc.
The calendar section on this site lists all the nights at the S&G for the year. The next one is indeed on 13th Feb. See you there

> Tell Auntie Doris I was on the Weakest Link just before Christmas, and it
> was rather jolly. I prefer Victoria Sponge, by the way.

> Sk.

Back
Top Bottom