I love MOZ - I am new here

M

MJ

Hi everyone - I just wnated to say hi to all my fellow Moz lovers - I have never posted on a forum about Moz before - no one where I live is into him like I am - lol - it's hard to be a Morrissey fan because you have to explain why as he has said - my gf thinks I am whacked -- or possibly gay sometimes laf! My fav song is "Well I Wonder"

"Gasping - but somehow still alive."
The problem is you either love him (Moz) or hate him. No matter how much explaining you do they either get it or not.
Regardless Welcome as we're all willing to encompass and incorporate a newbie. Check out Journal land in here as this can be a place to vent and express yourself with (fingers crossed) not too much hostility. "A hostage to kindenss".
Uumm you may want to find a different handle than MJ however. LOL
So where R U from then? Can't be any worse than I in Buttf*** Alberta Canada!

Before someone else does it (because it will happen), allow me to be the first to tell you to:

1) f*** off.

2) That you are not a real Moz fan.

3) That you never were a real Moz fan.

4) Insert various death threats here X.

5) That Mr. Improper / The Pimp will talk about using your mother as a whore.

6) The Karma Police will f*** with you on the main page.

7) You will be stalked, not once but twice.

8] You will be disabled from posting by David Tseng.

9) You will change your user name in hopes of reinventing yourself but everyone will know it is you.

10) You will want to, um, get to know GenderNectar, but she won't be having any of it.

p.s. #8 only happens to me!!!

Welcome to Smithdom.

Long may it rain/reign.

IGNORE THIS MJ!!!!!

Allow me to be the first to tell you;
1) You are more than welcome here

2) You should do your utmost to ignore the massive chips burdening the shoulders of certain posters here

3) This is all complete bollocks (actually #5 is true, but it's just his way of being affectionate)

Mr Ghoul - if you have such massive issues with the way this site is run, there are plenty of other places online you can go to, where being the person you are I'm sure you will find yourself equally unwelcome before too long. If you want this place to change, I fail to see how you think you'll accomplish that by trying to intimidate and scare off newbies. Disgusting. Grow up and learn to take it as you dish it out to others.

> Before someone else does it (because it will happen), allow me to be the
> first to tell you to:

> 1) f*** off.

> 2) That you are not a real Moz fan.

> 3) That you never were a real Moz fan.

> 4) Insert various death threats here X.

> 5) That Mr. Improper / The Pimp will talk about using your mother as a
> whore.

> 6) The Karma Police will f*** with you on the main page.

> 7) You will be stalked, not once but twice.

> 8] You will be disabled from posting by David Tseng.

> 9) You will change your user name in hopes of reinventing yourself but
> everyone will know it is you.

> 10) You will want to, um, get to know GenderNectar, but she won't be
> having any of it.

> p.s. #8 only happens to me!!!

> Welcome to Smithdom.

> Long may it rain/reign.

>

Crushing Bore, I was only joking, like when Bowie sang "John, I was only dancing," really....

It really was said in jest. I am just joking.

I thought that was painfully obvious.

Though everything that I said it rings true....

And I hardly think, Pimpy, means it in an affectionate way when he calls one's mom a whore.

Let's ask him:

Pimpy, don't you mean it as more of an insult?

Re: IGNORE THIS MJ!!!!!

Thanks for ruining what was a funny post.

True to your name, Crashing Bore!

Re: Crushing Bore, I was only joking, like when Bowie sang "John, I was only dancing," really....

> It really was said in jest. I am just joking.

> I thought that was painfully obvious.

Jesting obviously, but also trying to have a dig at as many people as possible at the same time. On the Bore jest-scale it gets a one.

Telling a poor innocent newbie to "f*** Off", whether you post a smiley at the end of it or not strikes me as innapropriate. I just think you could have found a better thread to raise these issues in than this one.

> Though everything that I said it rings true....

> And I hardly think, Pimpy, means it in an affectionate way when he calls
> one's mom a whore.

> Let's ask him:

> Pimpy, don't you mean it as more of an insult?

I'm saying Mr. Pimp's insults shouldn't ever be taken personally by anyone becuase it's just his way of conversing with people and most people learn that over time.

And how come you're still posting if DavidT banned you, or was that just on the main board?

Re: Crushing Bore, I was only joking, like when Bowie sang "John, I was only dancing," really....

> And how come you're still posting if DavidT banned you, or was that just
> on the main board?

Just on the main board, never here or in chat, and he reversed himself the next day, so I can post now.

I am wondering why the hell I even woke up today.

I don't believe we have ever had a problem with one another.

Later.

> Just on the main board, never here or in chat, and he reversed himself the
> next day, so I can post now.

> I am wondering why the hell I even woke up today.

Me, I'm wondering why I'm not in bed yet.

> I don't believe we have ever had a problem with one another.

No, but some of that craziness between you and Chill was really out there. The stuff you were saying about her doesn't tally with the Mindy I know. I don't want to open that can of worms again, though.

> Later.

Indeed, sir.

Re: IGNORE THIS MJ!!!!!

> Thanks for ruining what was a funny post.

> True to your name, Crashing Bore!

I agree. For what it's worth, Belligerent Ghoul, I laughed.

Back
Top Bottom