Please ignore all postings by "Revenge of the Righteous"

S

shelley

This "person" is just trying to start arguments with his belligerent idiocy. He is disrespectful and unintelligent. As if that were not enough, he types in all caps. Thanks for reading this.

> This "person" is just trying to start arguments with
> his belligerent idiocy. He is disrespectful and unintelligent.
> As if that were not enough, he types in all caps. Thanks for
> reading this.

While I try to avoid unnecessary arguments, I must say that I agree wholeheartly with this "person"'s views on the Sweet & Tender Fooligans... This coming from a person who prides himself on individual thought... Just because someone doesn't share your views shouldn't make you totally dismiss them... Boy do I wish I could sometimes follow my own advise. I guess it's easier said then done...

> reading this. SHELLY, I HAVE FAITH THAT PEOPLE WILL SEE THAT YOU DO NOT EVEN HAVE A SOUND ARGUEMENT WITH SUPPORT AGIANST WHAT TRUTH I SPEAK OF. AND, THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT. FUTHERMORE, WHAT RELEVANCE IS MY GRAMMATICAL CORRECTNESS HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH MY POSITION ON THE SWEET AND TENDER IDIOTS!?

GEES BELLIGERENT IDIOCY?! GEE WHERE HAVE I HEARD THAT ONE? MAY MORRISSEY MAYBE MORRISSEY. WOW, YOU HAVE A BIG VOCABULARY IMPRESSIVE GEE I WANNA BE YOU INSTEAD OF SWEET AND TENDER IDIOTS I WANNA BE YOU! GEE DOES HEADMATER RITUAL RING A BELL OR DOES WHAT SHE SAID RING A BELL YOU STUPID BLIND HARLOT!

> GEES BELLIGERENT IDIOCY?! GEE WHERE HAVE I HEARD THAT ONE? MAY
> MORRISSEY MAYBE MORRISSEY. WOW, YOU HAVE A BIG VOCABULARY
> IMPRESSIVE GEE I WANNA BE YOU INSTEAD OF SWEET AND TENDER IDIOTS
> I WANNA BE YOU! GEE DOES HEADMATER RITUAL RING A BELL OR DOES
> WHAT SHE SAID RING A BELL YOU STUPID BLIND HARLOT!

you might find this hard to believe but Morrissey did not invent the word "belligerent". And shut up about Sweet and Tender Hooligans. They are much cooler and way more intelligent than you ever will be.

Back
Top Bottom