Public Service Announcement (No Moz)

C

chill

There's this thing on the site called a search engine. You go in and enter a time frame of days, months, or even years (although, if you want to go back that far, you need to check the archive). Then you enter a search criteria (key word(s), user name, etc. It's up to you). It takes all of three seconds -- the site does all the work for you -- and it's very efficient. Use this valuable resource and you too can check to see if people are liars. Enjoy!

Most of us have better things to do with our time. Get a life, Mindy. You clearly do not have one.

The Greater Truth

> There's this thing on the site called a search engine. You go in and enter
> a time frame of days, months, or even years (although, if you want to go
> back that far, you need to check the archive). Then you enter a search
> criteria (key word(s), user name, etc. It's up to you). It takes all of
> three seconds -- the site does all the work for you -- and it's very
> efficient. Use this valuable resource and you too can check to see if
> people are liars. Enjoy!

...is that two people who could be friends or at least accept each others differences and be civil to each other have publicly tried to destroy each other and are now trying to prove who is the better person - who's suffered the most - who's done what to whom.

Let it rest - take time out - and learn from this experience.

With love and compassion to you both.x

This is so true: So sad and yet so unnecessary.

> ...is that two people who could be friends or at least accept each others
> differences and be civil to each other have publicly tried to destroy each
> other and are now trying to prove who is the better person - who's
> suffered the most - who's done what to whom.

> Let it rest - take time out - and learn from this experience.

> With love and compassion to you both.x

I could not agree more - it's always upsetting when a relationship that appeared strong breaks down and the two individuals involved can't seem to act like grown ups (no criticism intended - we've all been there).

This site should be a celebration of the genius of Morrissey; instead we have recently seen an undignified slanging match between two worthy, much valued but flawed (aren't we all?) contributors, who have sadly allowed themselves to become embroiled in a spiral of petty name calling and vicious accusations.

It's obviously not good for those directly involved but it’s also detrimental to the quality of the site. We have two minds with much to offer completely wasted – trading inane insults when they should be offering insights into the wonderful work of the great man.

Pardon me if this appears a bit intrusive but I’ve been looking over recent posts and I’ve got some suggestions for those involved that may help a reconciliation.

Mr Improper, I think you’ve got to realise that Wally doesn’t feel able to commit to a completely monogamous relationship at this stage. In the wild, male baboons will typically have a number of partners over the course of the mating season, and it’s unreasonable to expect Wally to fully curb his natural instincts just because he’s now in a zoo environment.

For your part, Wally, I think you’ve got to a little less boastful regarding your sexual antics – for all his bluster, the Pimp has his sensitive side and it can’t be easy for a proud man to see so many posts celebrating your encounters with Hey Nonny Nonny and others.

On a practical note perhaps a way forward is for Wally to explore aspects of his sexuality with other posters but only allow the Pimp to experience a particular physical activity (to be mutually agreed). In this way, a level of “exclusivity” is ensured.

Anyway, hope it’s all sorted soon. Let’s love each other like we love Morrissey. That’s what I say.

People who get so upset over a f***ing message board SERIOUSLY need mental help.

but Mindy, I still find you adorable!

Chill. You need a man in your life or at least a pocket rocket......

You really should be devoting some of your obviously repressed sexual energy SOMEWHERE.

Re: People who get so upset over a f***ing message board SERIOUSLY need mental help.

Yep, I agree with that you bunch of 'way too serious' wankers.....

No, she just needs a pocket rocket FOR her jelly donut

I would be happy to give her a cream-filled donut anytime!

Too bad she doesn't date!

Re: I would be happy to give her a cream-filled donut anytime!

Wally does though..."annonnymuckus...where are you???"

pic136363.jpg

Re:Youd like to receive some man glaze from wally???? i knew it.

PS...whats he getting ready to give you the man glaze nonny???? i thought so...you like man glaze huh???? right after a good tea baggin......I knew it.

Back
Top Bottom