Click Here If You Think Popsicle/Beligerent Ghoul Should Be Banned from Chatroom/Messageboard

Right now,BF hasnt done anything to piss me off. besides,its a chatboard dude,its not brain surgery. If you dont like either,then stop coming here. Deal with it or move on. People dont like the PIMP of the nation,they either learn to deal with me,or get the f*** out.

> Right now,BF hasnt done anything to piss me off. besides,its a chatboard
> dude,its not brain surgery. If you dont like either,then stop coming here.
> Deal with it or move on. People dont like the PIMP of the nation,they
> either learn to deal with me,or get the f*** out.

Well in order to reply to that message, you must have clicked on it.
So you voted to get him banned.
life sucks.

Hey Question, I mean, Chill/Mindy/Lipgloss/JoansWalkman, f*** you.

You encouraged me to Email you and I did, against my better judgment. Then you Instant Messaged me incessantly. This was tantamount to stalking.

You are a sexually repressed, thinks she knows it all, overly moral, fat whale, Peabody of a person, who always has to have the last word. You are not hip & cool. You are obese and bookish. There is still a lot of Mormon in you, much as you might try and be a "practicing atheist & born again trouble maker."

Let me be clear FATTY:

I DON'T WANT TO f*** YOU. I DON'T WANT TO INSERT MY COCK IN YOUR PUSSY.

I DON'T WANT TO HAVE CYBERSEX WITH YOU AS YOU SUGGESTED.

I don't want to be your boyfriend, I don't want to have any contact with you.

I want you to leave me alone.

The same goes for:

Girl Unafraid (f***ing whale with 2 children & no hubby, who abuses her power as a moderator & trolls perfectly innocent comments, thus starting wars like this)

Harsh Truth (lamo scum who tails my post)

Suzanne (incorrigible negative bitch)

&

The New Jan Brady (the latest f***ing c***)

f*** ALL OF YOU! RATHER, I WOULD NOT!

Actually f***stick,i did no such thing. I was simply saying that if you dont like what one has to say..... get the f***ity f*** out of here and go somewhere else where your 'feelings" wont get hurt. What are you 4 ???? Grow the f*** up anus.

> Hey Question, I mean, Chill/Mindy/Lipgloss/JoansWalkman, f*** you.

NOPE, wrong person.

> The same goes for:

> Girl Unafraid (f***ing whale with 2 children & no hubby, who abuses
> her power as a moderator & trolls perfectly innocent comments, thus
> starting wars like this)

GETTING WARMER.
And what a PERFECT description of myself.
Can I get that engraved on my headstone, once you have carried out your death threats against myself and my children?

Back
Top Bottom