Moz Erotica!!!!

J

Joey S.

I was thinking that it would be cool to see him go through something like Madonna did during her "Erotica" era. Just imagine him doing a book of x-rated fantasies through pictures and stories. Moz getting agressive, blunt, and sexually demanding on his new record. Viva horny Mozzy!!!! He could even make a music video that Mtv would ban if they played Moz in the first place. Good idea, huh!!!!!!!!!!!

And then of course, he would move onto an enlightened era. Moz adopts a kid, studies "enlightening" philosophers and religions, and chants stuff like "shanti shanti. shanti hooo. talhalae hoo, tahalae hoo, shantae hewww." on his next record.

Oh yeah, he would date Bruce Willis, Sharon Stone, and Troy Aikman through all of this. He would also have a steamy affair with the woman who played Jackie Brown in the movie "Jackie Brown".

As a bonus, he would murder George Michael for no apparent reason and get away with it after a two-week televised trial. That would be cool!!!!!!!

> I was thinking that it would be cool to see him go through¿ something like Madonna did during her "Erotica" era.¿ Just imagine him doing a book of x-rated fantasies through¿ pictures and stories. Moz getting agressive, blunt, and sexually¿ demanding on his new record. Viva horny Mozzy!!!! He could even¿ make a music video that Mtv would ban if they played Moz in the¿ first place. Good idea, huh!!!!!!!!!!!

He's already like that. Minus the nude photos, failed movies, and nymphomania.¿ And then of course, he would move onto an enlightened era. Moz¿ adopts a kid, studies "enlightening" philosophers and¿ religions, and chants stuff like "shanti shanti. shanti¿ hooo. talhalae hoo, tahalae hoo, shantae hewww." on his¿ next record.

No chance. No chance in hell. He's the end of the family line. Is there ever a point in having children? He doesn't know.¿ Oh yeah, he would date Bruce Willis, Sharon Stone, and Troy¿ Aikman through all of this. He would also have a steamy affair¿ with the woman who played Jackie Brown in the movie "Jackie¿ Brown".

More like Ewan McGregor, Kate Winslet, and the urn of Alec Guiness. He doesn't want a lover, he just wants to be seen.¿ As a bonus, he would murder George Michael for no apparent¿ reason and get away with it after a two-week televised trial.¿ That would be cool!!!!!!!

Wouldn't happen unless the trial was in America. And you have to be a President or Football Legend to get away like that. If the trial was in old blighty, sorrow would come to him in the end.

> He's already like that. Minus the nude photos, failed movies,¿ and nymphomania.¿ No chance. No chance in hell. He's the end of the family line.¿ Is there ever a point in having children? He doesn't know.¿ More like Ewan McGregor, Kate Winslet, and the urn of Alec¿ Guiness. He doesn't want a lover, he just wants to be seen.¿ Wouldn't happen unless the trial was in America. And you have to¿ be a President or Football Legend to get away like that. If the¿ trial was in old blighty, sorrow would come to him in the end.

The best part of Joey's idea is the George Micheal murder and trial. Talk about your trial of the century! 2 weeks then moz walks! brilliant!! i whole heartedly endorse this fantasy.

No Children

¿ No chance. No chance in hell. He's the end of the family line.¿ Is there ever a point in having children? He doesn't know.

Even though I can understand why someone may not want to ever have their own children, I think it would be truely sad if Morrissey doesn't. Genuis like that needs to breed as much as possible to offset all the unless morons out there.

Darren

Re: No Children

> Even though I can understand why someone may not want to ever¿ have their own children, I think it would be truely sad if¿ Morrissey doesn't. Genuis like that needs to breed as much as¿ possible to offset all the unless morons out there.

Speaking of useless morons:
Give a listen to Sean Lennon.....then read what you wrote. : )

Re: No Children

> Speaking of useless morons:¿ Give a listen to Sean Lennon.....then read what you wrote. : )

Life really is like a box of cherries. You never do know what you will get. Luckily, my offspring turned out to be a lawyer!

Re: No Children, no cherries either

> Life really is like a box of chocolates You never do know what¿ you will get. Luckily, my offspring turned out to be a lawyer!

Back
Top Bottom