Enough about Morrissey...how many of you on this board are gay or straight?

I

Ian Edwards

A great time for coming out, boys and girls! Please do not answer if you feel offended (?), or simply don't feel like it. Here I'll start out...I'm not exclusive to either sex, yes I guess I'm bisexual, you don't have to rub it in. Although, I wouldn't go out on a limb for any woman (unless it was Juliette Lewis).

Losing In Front Of Your Home Crowd

> A great time for coming out, boys and girls! Please do not¿ answer if you feel offended (?), or simply don't feel like it.¿ Here I'll start out...I'm not exclusive to either sex, yes I¿ guess I'm bisexual, you don't have to rub it in. Although, I¿ wouldn't go out on a limb for any woman (unless it was Juliette¿ Lewis).
People do seem peculiar about sexuality here, not what I would have expected for Moz fans.

I'm bi as well, and Catherine Deneuve would certainly make my motor race! And Moz, of course.

Tite Street

> A great time for coming out, boys and girls! Please do not¿ answer if you feel offended (?), or simply don't feel like it.¿ Here I'll start out...I'm not exclusive to either sex, yes I¿ guess I'm bisexual, you don't have to rub it in. Although, I¿ wouldn't go out on a limb for any woman (unless it was Juliette¿ Lewis).

Well, with my public ramblings about Jancee Dunn, it's obvious that I prefer women. I don't think there is anything wrong with homosexuality, but it's not for me. It doesn't make sense for myself to behave that way towards a man--even Moz. (As it was once said: if it don't fit, don't force it.) Albeit--I find ANY sort of sexuality to be an oddity. I'm celibate, therefore I can't declare a sexuality unless I've actually had sex. And, that is something I refuse to do in this lifetime.

> Well, with my public ramblings about Jancee Dunn, it's obvious¿ that I prefer women. I don't think there is anything wrong with¿ homosexuality, but it's not for me. It doesn't make sense for¿ myself to behave that way towards a man--even Moz. (As it was¿ once said: if it don't fit, don't force it.) Albeit--I find ANY¿ sort of sexuality to be an oddity. I'm celibate, therefore I¿ can't declare a sexuality unless I've actually had sex. And,¿ that is something I refuse to do in this lifetime.

I am straight, but am not offended by what anyone wants to do sexually as long as it's consenting ADULTS. No children, no animals please!

> I am straight, but am not offended by what anyone wants to do¿ sexually as long as it's consenting ADULTS. No children, no¿ animals please!

I'm straight, white and between 18 and 45. i'm the oppressor, allright, except that i'm not a corporate type with a big yearly salary.
i guess being hetero is ok. boring at times, but if i was gay or bi i'd probably think it boring at times too. oh yeah, my lovelife isn't necessarilly boring, i've been with my grrlfriend for 6 years. that's awesome, just heterosexual culture is rather boring at times, dig?

Ok, well first a greeting as I am new to this board . . .

I am straight. Now, I very much like Moz' opposition to any prefixes, and in my books everyone is 'straight' no matter what their preference. Using the word 'straight' to describe heterosexuals is implying that somewhere the others went wrong.

So, although I am straight I may very well have relations with other females, although as to date I have only had sex with men.
Did that all make sense? I hope so. . .

much love
Kruzifixia

i don't know if anyone cares but I have only been interested in women as far as I can remember...so I would say I am hetreo.....never thought of another guy in anyway except friends...though I would give mozzer a big kiss if I could.....

Re: Hmmmmm?

I enjoy the company of attractive people.

Make of that what you will.

kh

Everybody Loves Somebody Sometime...

...even if it is a girl and a girl, or a boy and a boy. For heaven's sake!! It truly is curious to me as to why the topic of people's sexuality, whether it be Moz or his band members, or ourselves,is of such great and immediate concern to everyone on this board as it seems to be. I guess I feel that it is a truly trivial issue (that is, unless I am trying to get with someone and need to find that out in order to move in for the "kill") in most cases.

But, for the record, I myself am straight as an arrow...but certainly not narrow-minded. :)

--Deano (otherwise known as The Silver Bullet)

never thought of another guy in anyway except¿ friends...though I would give mozzer a big kiss if I could.....

That's beautiful, kakarot.....I love that!

Re: Everybody Loves Somebody Sometime...

>It truly is curious to me as to why the topic of people's sexuality, >whether it be Moz or his band members, or ourselves,is of such great >and immediate concern to everyone on this board as it seems to be. >I guess I feel that it is a truly trivial issue.

I don't think discussing sexuality is trivial, at all. These posts have been quite informative. It amuses me how some people get extremely defensive at the mere mention of it. No one's pointing fingers or saying whether something's right or wrong - we're just discussing.

> i don't know if anyone cares but I have only been interested in¿ women as far as I can remember...so I would say I am¿ hetreo.....never thought of another guy in anyway except¿ friends...though I would give mozzer a big kiss if I could.....

i absolutely feel the same! i can't imagine myself kissing any male.. but the powerful, loving, and handsome image of morrissey will not give me any hesitations in kissing him..

Well, I guess you all know about my sexual preference now. So it shouldn't surprise anyone at all that i am a Morrissey fan. Hey, Jerry Falwell said I was gay, and everything the Rev. Falwell says is true, you know. So according to him, it makes sense that I'm a Morrissey fan, because people who listen to Morrissey are all gay and bisexual hedonistic FREAKS!!!!!!
You know why Jerry's saying all this @#!!! about me, don't you? Well, he was very upset with me because he kept coming on to me and i rejected all his advances, 'cause he just doesn't do anything for me. Well, anyhow, in his jealous rampage, he is totally hell bent on sabotaging my good name and career. So hence all this media blitz.
Anyhow, my life has been pure hell for the past week or so. All the other Teletubbies are afraid to stand within 20 feet of me, because they're all afraid that i'll give them "cooties". Oh, and they are all undergoing voluntary AIDS tests, although my relationships with the rest of the teletubbies have all been platonic. Plus, I'm careful, damnit!!!! Jackasses!!!!!
Anyway, this whole ordeal has turned me into a "bitter old queen", so out of frustration I am planning to expose Barney the dinosaur as a homosexual satanic freak. I must stop him before he brainwashes any more young children to join his Doomsday cult!!!

- TW, the flaming hot Teletubby.

P.S. Has anyone seen my "purse"? :p

heterosexuality brings one soul directly to hell

heterosexuality brings one soul directed to hell!

see my case for example: i'm married (since almost 8 years) and i have a wonderful daughter.

i've been loyal to my wife since we know each other.

but i have an incontrolable passion by teresa salgueiro, singer of madredeus (and a perhaps controlable passion by natalie imbruglia and suzana alves, the "tiazinha" - the sensation of brazilian carnival).¿ A great time for coming out, boys and girls! Please do not¿ answer if you feel offended (?), or simply don't feel like it.¿ Here I'll start out...I'm not exclusive to either sex, yes I¿ guess I'm bisexual, you don't have to rub it in. Although, I¿ wouldn't go out on a limb for any woman (unless it was Juliette¿ Lewis).

Re: heterosexuality brings one soul directly to hell

> heterosexuality brings one soul directed to hell!¿ see my case for example: i'm married (since almost 8 years) and¿ i have a wonderful daughter.¿ i've been loyal to my wife since we know each other.¿ but i have an incontrolable passion by teresa salgueiro, singer¿ of madredeus (and a perhaps controlable passion by natalie¿ imbruglia and suzana alves, the "tiazinha" - the¿ sensation of brazilian carnival).

you poor, poor fellow! what a tangled mess! at this point in time i am indifferent to marriage. and children! good God, never in a million years. never i say!

Back
Top Bottom