Would anyone like to see MOZ videos on MTV?

D

debbie

Well i would like to see them on MTV I think Moz deserves the airtime and so if you do to go to the "Total Request Live (TRL)" link below and nominate him and maybe if enough people do so he might get some well thats about it thank you.... if the link below does not take you there just go to www.mtv.com and search for trl and then you can vote under play m song and click under other at the bottom of the page and then enter your comments in the space provided on the right hand side of the screen. ok thank you

TRL :play my song

Re: But we need a song EVERYBODY READ THIS

We have to be voting for the same thing. Let's go with Everyday is Like Sunday. No time to talk, just go vote for it!

So we probably won't make much of an impact but let's think positive. If we all vote everyday and maybe a few times if we clear the cookies in our browsers, maybe we can do something. I can't just see all the little N Sync and Brittney Spears fans with confused faces and then at the end a few sorta say "hmm, kinda liked it".

This is a good idea in theory, but in the spring a bunch of us tried this and we all voted for "Suedehead" one friday. Though it was hard to tell, it seemed like we voted enough times, but of course they didn't play the video. That weekend, the page for "120 Minutes" announced that they would be playing a video by Morrissey, but they didn't (I actually sat through the entire program, guest-starring Alainis Morrisette no less). The following Sunday, they finally played the video for "Everyday is Like Sunday" on "120 Minutes." I would be up for voting again if we could get enough people into it.

maybe if we all vote for the same video and set a date and time for in the future then we could all sort of sychronize our watches and maybe it could happen

TRL: Play My Song

Back
Top Bottom