Chill- Re:season finale of Joe Millionaire

• Thread starter Let's Go Devils and Celtic
  • Start date
L

Let's Go Devils and Celtic

Last night was the finale of JM. He picked Linda from the Czech Republic. She's the one who left because the other women were being mean to her but she asked to come back and she did. He told her the truth and with all this cheesey Fox left over 90210 drama music she didn't appear through the doorway for her ring. They called it a promise ring but it looked like an engagement ring. I would say about 3-4c's. He started crying and the funniest part was he asked Paul the Butler did she say why she wasn't showing up. well duh! and he starts to cry, about losing his one true love. So with 20 minutes left in the show he flies back to Texas and a Limo drives him to a ranch that wasn't his, but surprise surprise his horse North was there and he rode up to the house and Paul was there and he hands JM a sappy letter from Linda and she appears in the doorway. JM gives her the ring and says she can wear it on her right hand but she says she wants to wear it on her left. Paul gives Linda a check for $125K and tells JM that they told him he would receive no money for his appearance but hands him the deed to the ranch and furnishings. His little white dog comes out happy wagging his tail and kisses Linda.
It left me wondering how someone who makes 11K a year is going to afford the taxes on a 90 acre ranch.

Next week starts the Paris Hilton series.

Linda got 250K.
I'm surprised this bombed since it was more fun to watch than last years.
I really felt sorry for Cat.I really got off on her cool detatched demeanor.It was like she had a few secrets of her own, and what a looker!
Have you heard if Joe/Linda are still together?

> Linda got 250K.
> I'm surprised this bombed since it was more fun to watch than last years.
> I really felt sorry for Cat.I really got off on her cool detatched
> demeanor.It was like she had a few secrets of her own, and what a looker!
> Have you heard if Joe/Linda are still together?
Thats right.
I know, they were so awful it was fun to watch. My favorite was Olinda.
The only thing I heard was that someone in Cat's family said they were dating and she was seen at a mall in Texas. That's how good my sources are.

Haha! He cried! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Thanks for the update. That's frigging hilarious. Also, why did Fox play up that twist? I mean, it's not that surprising that they gave him something to make up for his getting embarrassed on national TV.

Re: Haha! He cried! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

> Thanks for the update. That's frigging hilarious. Also, why did Fox play
> up that twist? I mean, it's not that surprising that they gave him
> something to make up for his getting embarrassed on national TV.
Were talking about Fox here. This is so mean of me but I think that he might have fallen off his horse once to often.