Jacko's Booking Photo!

• Thread starter Don't be afraid, take a peek!
  • Start date
D

Don't be afraid, take a peek!

pic132643.jpg

Say what you will,but the guys never really been able to grow up. All his life hes had everyone and everything doing things for him. I feel sorry for him. man can that dude dance his f***in ass off and he has immense talent. I wish mike well. Its just a shame some people take advantage of people for money.

> Say what you will,but the guys never really been able to grow up. All his
> life hes had everyone and everything doing things for him. I feel sorry
> for him. man can that dude dance his f***in ass off and he has immense
> talent. I wish mike well. Its just a shame some people take advantage of
> people for money.

'I wish Mike well...' *barfs*
Immense talent? He's done nothing interesting since Thriller.
He paid off his last Victim and he won't be able to do that this time.
It's a shame people take advantage of children is more like it.
He has a perverse nature and I hope he rots in Hell.

Look at it from his point of view,were you there??? you dont know what happened do you??? the media has ways of twisting info. Im not saying he's as great as he was with thriller,but he's still got immense talent. Like i said,with all the lawsuits and so on,wouldnt you find this a bit weird??? i mean look at all that shit with arnold...notice how "all of a sudden" you dont hear anymore about the groping stuff????? weird. Im not excusing what he did or didnt do,Im just saying,look at it from mikes view:you're the biggest f***in artist on the planet,you have millions of dollars,you live a weird lifestyle,,dont you think that he might have paid these people off for freedom???? I mean,its basically ruined his carrer from before. And,take into account,that the parents of this new case(kid) seemed cool with the idea,of allowing michael to hang out with their kid,then suddenly this????? After he's given them a ton of cash,bought the parents 2 cars, and so on???? rot in hell??? hardly. You're convicting the dude before you hear the evidence.

I agree with you pimp, looking at the last case when michael jackson settled out of court.... lets be honest if i was a parent and my son had been abused i would not want to settle out of court i would want the abuser sent to prison and made to suffer, money would not come into it!
Michael is vunerable and with his wealth is an easy target to try and exploit, Im not saying he's innocent or guilty but i think the sorry thing is the media really want to drag him down this time.

James

> Look at it from his point of view,were you there??? you dont know what
> happened do you??? the media has ways of twisting info. Im not saying he's
> as great as he was with thriller,but he's still got immense talent. Like i
> said,with all the lawsuits and so on,wouldnt you find this a bit weird???
> i mean look at all that shit with arnold...notice how "all of a
> sudden" you dont hear anymore about the groping stuff????? weird. Im
> not excusing what he did or didnt do,Im just saying,look at it from mikes
> view:you're the biggest f***in artist on the planet,you have millions of
> dollars,you live a weird lifestyle,,dont you think that he might have paid
> these people off for freedom???? I mean,its basically ruined his carrer
> from before. And,take into account,that the parents of this new case(kid)
> seemed cool with the idea,of allowing michael to hang out with their
> kid,then suddenly this????? After he's given them a ton of cash,bought the
> parents 2 cars, and so on???? rot in hell??? hardly. You're convicting the
> dude before you hear the evidence.

>We dont know if these were trumped up charges or not. I mean,michaels given that whole family of the so called victim money and gifts and so on,now all of a sudden he does this???? doesnt seem too logical to me. He is an easy target,no question. I dont think he did it the first time either,I just think that hye paid them to be rid of it. We dont know because we werent there!!!! The media can say funny shit sometimes. This is the same media who followed princess diana until they forced her to kill herself. So the media are no angels in this. All Im sayin is...we dont know if this is fake or not. Plus,supposedly theres some tape of a false claim by the kid supposedly. Until we know,shut the f*** up!!!!!!!.

He is a middle aged man who admits to sleeping with children.

How much more abvious can it be that he is a chld abuser???

> Look at it from his point of view,were you there??? you dont know what
> happened do you??? the media has ways of twisting info. Im not saying he's
> as great as he was with thriller,but he's still got immense talent. Like i
> said,with all the lawsuits and so on,wouldnt you find this a bit weird???
> i mean look at all that shit with arnold...notice how "all of a
> sudden" you dont hear anymore about the groping stuff????? weird. Im
> not excusing what he did or didnt do,Im just saying,look at it from mikes
> view:you're the biggest f***in artist on the planet,you have millions of
> dollars,you live a weird lifestyle,,dont you think that he might have paid
> these people off for freedom???? I mean,its basically ruined his carrer
> from before. And,take into account,that the parents of this new case(kid)
> seemed cool with the idea,of allowing michael to hang out with their
> kid,then suddenly this????? After he's given them a ton of cash,bought the
> parents 2 cars, and so on???? rot in hell??? hardly. You're convicting the
> dude before you hear the evidence.

Does the abbreviation "mks" refer to Distinguishing Marks?
If so, are these continued on a seperate sheet?

Re: Bobby Pins and Velcro!

I hope this makes M. Jackson more popular then ever,
because I don't believe he is guilty. He's not the molester
type. I think it's just based on the kid's fear of being made
fun of and beaten up, if his peers find out that he slept in
the same bed with Jackson. I've been thoroughly
molested, and raped, before I turned 14, and it was
horrible, no fun, AT ALL, and I know the sadistic vibe, and
Micheal doesn't have it. He seems laissez-faire, unlike most
men, who do become molesters if temptation comes their
way, who couldn't keep their hands to themselves, or their
dicks, if a child were to be in the same bed. The public is
judging Jackson, as if he were like most men.

Why do so many think that a child sleeping in the sme bed with an adult, is necessarily going to be molested? Because that is what they would do to a child if s/he were sleeping in their bed perhaps? A little projection going on here, most likely.

If you believe accusations blindly, you're doing everyone a disservice. Just because he's different, he is a pervert? Not in my books. Bunch of judgemental buffoons!

You're Crazy all right!

> I hope this makes M. Jackson more popular then ever,
> because I don't believe he is guilty. He's not the molester
> type. I think it's just based on the kid's fear of being made
> fun of and beaten up, if his peers find out that he slept in
> the same bed with Jackson. I've been thoroughly
> molested, and raped, before I turned 14, and it was
> horrible, no fun, AT ALL, and I know the sadistic vibe, and
> Micheal doesn't have it. He seems laissez-faire, unlike most
> men, who do become molesters if temptation comes their
> way, who couldn't keep their hands to themselves, or their
> dicks, if a child were to be in the same bed. The public is
> judging Jackson, as if he were like most men.

> Why do so many think that a child sleeping in the sme bed with an adult,
> is necessarily going to be molested? Because that is what they wo

The 12-year-old boy at the center of the Michael Jackson child molestation scandal may have confessed to his psychiatrist that the pop singer plied him with wine and sleeping pills when he allegedly molested him, according to sources.
Also, according to my source, Jackson — knowing some months ago that the boy and his family had serious complaints about his relationship with them — tried to get rid of them.

“He bought them passports and planned to ship them off to somewhere in South America,” a friend of the boy’s family (a mother and siblings) told me. In fact, says this source, Jackson kept the family at Neverland for a period of time, hoping to convince them to drop their allegations by lavishing them with entertainment and further merriment.

According to sources, the boy who made the allegations was a cancer patient whose "last wish" was to meet Jackson at a time that his friends and family feared his illness was worsening.

Jackson paid the family’s medical bills and assisted them financially, even buying them a car and, according to sources, possibly a new house. When the boy’s condition improved, according to a family friend, Jackson brought him to his Neverland Valley Ranch. That is when the alleged inappropriate contact between them is thought to have occurred.

At some point last spring, the boy's schoolmates — apparently aware of his relationship with Jackson — began taunting him in public. In one case, an incident of harassment is said to have occurred at a gas station, prompting the boy’s mother to seek legal advice. The lawyer she met with advised sending the boy to a psychologist. According to my source, the psychologist had enough concerns to report his conversation to the police.

That would jibe with the idea proposed by the police and others that the family is not seeking civil damages at this time or anticipating a cash settlement similar to the one that happened 10 years ago.

Sadly, according to my source, the health condition of the boy involved is still in jeopardy — a situation that should add to the melodrama of an already shocking and headline-making story.

> a child if s/he were sleeping in their bed perhaps? A little projection
> going on here, most likely.

> If you believe accusations blindly, you're doing everyone a disservice.
> Just because he's different, he is a pervert? Not in my books. Bunch of
> judgemental buffoons!

Re: You're Crazy all right!

What does 'abuse' mean in this case? Did he touch the child inappropriately? Or is it just that he gave the child wine and hung out with him? Did he hug him longer than is deemed proper? He just doesn't seem the type to violate a child. He has a gentle vibe. Maybe the psychologist is blowing it out of proportion.

I'm not trying to poo poo anything. I just find it hard to believe that Micheal would do something cruel to a child. Maybe the child was perfectly happy until his peers started picking on him about it, and giving a nurturing friendship he had with Micheal a bad association in his mind. "What does the child have to say about this?", I wonder, apart from what others have taught him to say? Abusers, in my childhood, were always sadistic and had a cruel vibe. There were many, and none had an easygoing funloving mien like Micheal, so, I find it hard to believe.

Lets just agree to disagree, crooked. I'm sorry I called you crazy. sort of.

Doesnt matter how "obvious" it seems,were you there??? do you think this is legit?? or is this another case of"give me some money too and Ill shut up???" we dont know. I find it funny that this kids parents didnt seem to have a porblem with him "sleeping with him" earlier,now all of a sudden this comes out????? is this the KID saying this??? or the Parents wanting money????? we dont know do we??????

So much for "Innocent Before Proven Guilty"

> 'I wish Mike well...' *barfs*
> Immense talent? He's done nothing interesting since Thriller.
> He paid off his last Victim and he won't be able to do that this time.
> It's a shame people take advantage of children is more like it.
> He has a perverse nature and I hope he rots in Hell.

I am FAR from a fan of MJ. However, I'm not sure where you live, but here in the USA we have somthing called Courts, Trials, Juries, Rights, and the notion that everyone is Innocent Until Proven Guilty In A Court Of Law.

Innocent people always dangle their baby's over balconys.

Re: Innocent people always dangle their baby's over balconys.

He was just showing the baby off. It wasn't done to frighten the baby or to horrify the millions of people in the crowd. The baby probably had enough trust in him, that it just enjoyed it just like many children love an amusement park ride. Children love the thrill of seemingly dangerous rides when they know that they really are virtually safe, and the baby was probably fine about it. It must be hard on the baby that its father is going through the wringer, though, and who is putting him through it? The very people who think they are trying to help the baby. How ironic. Micheal is right when he says that it's common for people to throw a baby in the air and catch it, and the baby laughs mirthfully. The only mistake he made, in dangling that baby, was assuming that the crowds would take it for what it was; just a proud father letting a crowd share his pride.

Back
Top Bottom