If the new album is great (which I believe it will be), will bashers of Th' Lads continue to bash?

Re: If the new album is great (which I believe it will be), will bashers of Th' Lads continue to bas

I did not hear anyone "bashing" The Lads, circa Your Arsenal or Vauxhall.

If the new album is as good as those, we will tell the lads, "you know what, you guys can't touch The Smiths with a 10 foot poll."

Re: If the new album is great (which I believe it will be), will bashers of Th' Lads continue to bas

I wish that when this album is finally out NOBODY will be mentioning the Smiths at all. But I'm sure a lot of people will bash it anyway. They just can't help it. I surely won't read anything before I've listened to it at least 6 times. Then I will decide how it works for me and then I will maybe read how it works for the press and also for you all.

Of course....some people..no matter what they say...will find something they dont like about the album. Instead of appreciating it and thanking the man for finally releasing something after 6+ years,they'll go out of their way to talk shit about anything new he does. Thats not a fan to me,thats a complete f***in imbecil. Its just like the four new tracks he was doing in concert,alot of people were trashing them,I for one love every single one of them,they are brilliant. f*** these others,all that should matter is if YOU like it... tell me who bashes his new album,Ill be glad to f***in annhilate them.

Re: everyone is to be made fun of equally

Exactly,But believe me when i say this: you trash the new album...dont even f***in bother coming here and posting about it....I will destroy you. Be tahnkful he's released something new...... I dont give a f***in shit what the donkeydicks in the press think about it either...they can all go f***themselves. If they dont like that,they can come here and speak to me personally,Id be glad to layeth the smacketh down on their candy asses.... The press and or music cirtics dont know dick about music anyways...they love people like john mayer and jason mraz(why the f*** would you like these f***in no talent f***wads????) yet,they trash morrissey??? f*** the music critics...... tell 'em all the PIMP of the f***in nation told them to go f*** themselves!!!!!!

Re: you should know by now, some are more equal than others

Ive known this for a while...some people(like yourself)...deserve to be made fools of...many times,they open their pieholes and alot of bullshit comes out. Im just glad to point out the obvious to everyone.... I like to f*** with people...Its fun and rewarding...for me.

and some people equal less, much less. ...

> Ive known this for a while...some people(like yourself)...deserve to be
> made fools of...many times,they open their pieholes and alot of bullshit
> comes out. Im just glad to point out the obvious to everyone.... I like to
> f*** with people...Its fun and rewarding...for me.

is that your autobiography?

Nope.....But thanks for asking.

> Nope.....But thanks for asking.

You see I really do care. thanks for answering.

Which is why you're a f***in donkeydick.....You're welcome anus. Now,go f***yourself!!!!!

> Of course....some people..no matter what they say...will find something
> they dont like about the album. Instead of appreciating it and thanking
> the man for finally releasing something after 6+ years,they'll go out of
> their way to talk shit about anything new he does. Thats not a fan to
> me,thats a complete f***in imbecil. Its just like the four new tracks he
> was doing in concert,alot of people were trashing them,I for one love
> every single one of them,they are brilliant. f*** these others,all that
> should matter is if YOU like it... tell me who bashes his new album,Ill be
> glad to f***in annhilate them.
I won't bash it because only on Morrissey-solo you are able to get links anywhere from Paris Hilton to the Dev's home opener.

Re: everyone is to be made fun of equally

> Exactly,But believe me when i say this: you trash the new album...dont
> even f***in bother coming here and posting about it....I will destroy you.

will you be doing their mom?

> Be tahnkful he's released something new...... I dont give a f***in shit
> what the donkeydicks in the press think about it either...they can all go
> f***themselves. If they dont like that,they can come here and speak to me
> personally,Id be glad to layeth the smacketh down on their candy asses....

somehow, i don't think that them coming here and personally asking for your permission i going to happen.

> The press and or music cirtics dont know dick about music anyways...they
> love people like john mayer and jason mraz(why the f*** would you like
> these f***in no talent f***wads????) yet,they trash morrissey??? f*** the
> music critics...... tell 'em all the PIMP of the f***in nation told them
> to go f*** themselves!!!!!!

i'll tell you who listens to jason mraz...and that person is me!

i don't listen to john mayer, however. he sucks.

> Ive known this for a while...some people(like yourself)...deserve to be
> made fools of...many times,they open their pieholes and alot of bullshit
> comes out. Im just glad to point out the obvious to everyone.... I like to
> f*** with people...Its fun and rewarding...for me.

watching you make fun of someone is like watching george w. trying to form a grammatically correct sentence.

Re: I can't imagine that happening

liked the George W. jab, one that I can use.

Back
Top Bottom