San Francisco to Moz Convention, How will it be done?

D

Dj Rockadoo

Hey guys, how are all my San Fran Moz friends planning on going to the Moz convention, i assume some of you have gone before, this is my first year on the west and i definately want to go, any help anyone could be with a good way about doing it cheap or if some carpools are planned, ill drive the whole way! i dont care, i drive 20 hours at a time to hardcore shows all the time, don't think i wont drive a few to this, i just dont have a car, alright, im rambling, but anyway, somebody get back to me and lets make a plan!

> Hey guys, how are all my San Fran Moz friends planning on going¿ to the Moz convention, i assume some of you have gone before,¿ this is my first year on the west and i definately want to go,¿ any help anyone could be with a good way about doing it cheap or¿ if some carpools are planned, ill drive the whole way! i dont¿ care, i drive 20 hours at a time to hardcore shows all the time,¿ don't think i wont drive a few to this, i just dont have a car,¿ alright, im rambling, but anyway, somebody get back to me and¿ lets make a plan!

I honestly wouldn't suggest going to that convention anyway. First of all, it's not worth it. Second of all, the people who run these conventions blatantly try to make money off of Morrissey's name and reputation in California.

> I honestly wouldn't suggest going to that convention anyway.¿ First of all, it's not worth it. Second of all, the people who¿ run these conventions blatantly try to make money off of¿ Morrissey's name and reputation in California.

Isn't there, like, supposed to be one in Philidelphia? Whatever happened to that?

I'd have to agree. A large shop in Los Angeles has been buying Morrissey items from me, which means they will undoubtedly sell them for more at the convention. It's a real great money maker for the people running it. They have no genuine intentions, there isn't anything there that industrious individuals couldn't do in their own area. I went to the one with the lawnmower machine parts, and there were plenty of bootlegged posters, t shirts, "There Is A Light That Never Goes Out" flashlights, etc. Yes, I sell Morrissey stuff, and I'm not against selling Morrissey stuff, but I don't make them myself and charge people $30 to come and look at them. Prices for rarities were really out of control, as well. Oh well, millions will go anyway. I'd like to go there and sell, thereby undercutting them by many dollars, but they probably won't let me because of that. You can't have a monopoly if everyone doesn't decide to gouge.

Back
Top Bottom