What is the most recent Morrissey/Smiths song you have listened to?

H

Harsh Truth

"You Must Please Remember" for me.

I'm listening to a homemade B-Sides compilation right now.

The Operation

Had to entertain my roommate's boyfriend last night while she was at work. He's a drummer so I thought he might appreciate it.

Re: The Operation

> He's a drummer so I thought he might appreciate it.

Did he?

Re: The Operation

Nope. What can Spencer's drumming do for a Rush fanatic?

"Please, Please, Please..." off Hatful of Hollow. Until I get the cd player that I want installed in my new (well, new to me) car, I've had to dig out the cassettes, and almost all of them have been Smiths cassettes.
So, most recently, there was Louder Than Bombs twice and Hatful of Hollow twice. I fell in love all over again!

Maladjusted.

On the way to the closing for my new apartment building this morning. Rolled down the windows and cranked Anthony Newley:

"On this glorious occasion, of the splendid defeat"!

Heeeeeeeeeeeeyyyy! Happy Helloween, Kitten.

Scrubbing the bathroom with rubber gloves this morning I had 'Jack the Ripper ' cranked. Happy Halloween Everybody!!

pic130342.jpg

Last night I was watching the Brixton Academy video (october 1986), so the last song was Bigmouth strikes again.

Weiß

> On the way to the closing for my new apartment building this morning.
> Rolled down the windows and cranked Anthony Newley:

> "On this glorious occasion, of the splendid defeat"!
Congratulations and Good Luck!!!

Maladjusted

Ambitious Outsiders

Oh Well, I'll Never Learn

I Know Very Well How I Got My Name

Thanks, Weiß! It's my favorite holiday of the year. And just so you know...

...I'm a fan of Maladjusted. Not a BIG fan of it, mind. I could do without Sorrow Will Cum in Your End and Papa Jack. And I don't even really like Ambitious Outsiders, either. But I like all the rest of the album.

An answer on behalf of virtually everyone here.

The Smiths “ I Keep Mine Hidden”

Solo: One from

"Mexico”
“Iriish Blood, English Heart”
"The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores"
"The First Of The Gang To Die"
“I Like You”

Re: Belfast

Oh god here is that f***er once again trying to tell us he is better than you and I. "Oooh look at me I already heard one of the new Morrissey songs!"

Re: Belfast

hey imbecile, its not a new song. its an old song. one of those miraval session instrumental ones that were distributed via the old ambitious-outsiders website and/or other places/people. so before you open your dim-witted mouth, get your facts straight.

> Oh god here is that f***er once again trying to tell us he is better than
> you and I. "Oooh look at me I already heard one of the new Morrissey
> songs!"

Back
Top Bottom