Bored with The Board

B

Bill Is Dead

Doesn't the board go to pot when all you have is the Americans trading insults at each other ?

handbags at 40 paces.

Here Here (That's me house of commons toff cheer coming out of me)

> Here Here (That's me house of commons toff cheer coming out of me)

If you were really a 'House of Commons' toff there'd be more than cheer coming out of ya!

Ruffian

Bore Bored with The Board

This Penelope's a mindless spelling-challenged scrag who has so far deserved everything I've seen Mindy throw at her. Her playground tough-acting is truly pitiful and borderline psychotic. I just feel sorry such lunatics feel drawn to this site for some perverse reason. Still no Andy I for a while... *fears he has spoken to soon*

I've been bored with most of what I've read here for some time. The kind of discussion this board is reduced to is the clearest evidence yet that the new album cannot appear a moment too soon. In the meantime I'm off to the Belle and Sebastian boards.

OK I'M BACK TO BRING SOME LIFE INTO THE BOARD!!!

Doesn't Man Utds chuckle brother Phil Neville look like a mongol!!!!!!

> Doesn't the board go to pot when all you have is the Americans trading
> insults at each other ?

> handbags at 40 paces.

Re: OK I'M BACK TO BRING SOME LIFE INTO THE BOARD!!!

> Doesn't Man Utds chuckle brother Phil Neville look like a mongol!!!!!!
Yes !!!

But is it also true that his father is called Neville Neville ?

> Doesn't the board go to pot when all you have is the Americans trading
> insults at each other ?

> handbags at 40 paces.

Good.

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out, pansy.

Yes, their father is called 'Neville Neville'. The mother must have shaggged Beckham, Giggs and Luke Chadwick's ancestors for her to make that informed and intellectual decision for their son's name, and give him the propable Elephant Man looks!

(Pic of luke chadwick above the blue camp east stand, look out for it blues CTID)

Back
Top Bottom