Abrahan garza.....you need to email me at once

• Thread starter Mr.Improper PIMP to hoes everywhere
  • Start date
M

Mr.Improper PIMP to hoes everywhere

What were you f***ing thinking?????? Are you stupid???? why would you do something like that??? I cannot believe you did that. Dude,seriously,I should go to his house and tell him that you're the one who put his house on the dvd...Im doing why???because like you,Im being "cool","slick","the man". It isnt even funny. You crossed the line dude.The PIMP has had your back a ton of times...but this is too much.

Re: Abrahan garza.....you need to email me at once,part 2

I cannot believe that they allowed you to put that on the dvd.Im f***in serious,im going to go to his house and leave a f***in note telling him you put that on the dvd.Ill bet he wont think its cool huh???? the dude signed your arm and all....man,that is so not cool.Im still in shock that you did that. Have you no f***in brains?????? Im going to make a copy of it...and leave a note with it telling him you did it....that is so not cool. I hope he never gives you another f***ing thing.

How did you find out about this? I say we post this Abraham guy's picture all over the internet so that fans can be aware and not buy this dvd.

BUG EYED FATTY! AND HIS FAT WIFE! ABRAHAN AND XXXXTINA THATS HER SIZE, XXXX!

I TRIED TO TELL YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!! ABRAHAN THE BUG EYED FATTY WAS MOZ'S STALKER AND HE SHOWED THE WORLD WEHRE MORRISSEY LIVES AND HE WANTS THE WORLD TO KNOW THAT SO THEY CAN GO AND STALK MORRISSEY IN HIS HOUSE, IT IS SO SICK THAT DUMB BUG EYED FATTY! I HEARD THAT AFTER THEY TAPED THE PIECE HE AND JAY TANDO AKA SOME TOTALLY GAY MOZ FAN KISSED EACH OTHER AND RUBBED EACH OTHERS BALLS!! f***ING SICK, DUDE!!!!

Look further down where I repled to Some totally randomn moz fan...he says who did it...Im appauled by it...i thought aby was cool,one of my homies,but he isnt...i say we make him renounce himself as a morrissey fan. Ill bet after I get done telling everyone I know(Including mr morrissey),he wont be very "funny" then huh?????

I had heard from a few different sources who it could be..when they told me i said"no,no way. morrissey signed this cats arm and all,he';d never do this" man was the PIMP wrong...........

You can go on his website www.theordinaryboy.com...he even has the pics from when morrissey signed his f***in arm on there...and he repays him by doing this????? Ive lost so much respect for you abe.Thought you were a homie,but i guess not. The PIMP hates people who do shit like this........

Abrahan posted about that.

The film makers took that picture from Abrahan's homepage (or possibly from this site when he posted it on this board) and used it without either his consent or knowledge. He didn't find out until the DVD came out.

Re: BUG EYED FATTY! AND HIS FAT WIFE! ABRAHAN AND XXXXTINA THATS HER SIZE, XXXX!

Doesnt he realize the magnitude of what if something happens to him now?????? use your f***in head abe,not for shit like this. You better f***in hope nothing happens to him. In fact,I may talk to a friend of mine at the LAPD,He'll be very interested in this sort of thing... whats that,you cant get in trouble because you're in texas???? No worries,they'll find you. I dont think you realize the what you've done.....You better f***in prey every single f***ing night that nothing happens to him...........I can find out where you live. Dude,you're in a world of trouble,you just wrote a check your ass cant cash.

Re: Abrahan posted about that.

> The film makers took that picture from Abrahan's homepage (or possibly
> from this site when he posted it on this board) and used it without either
> his consent or knowledge. He didn't find out until the DVD came out.

Sorry, I'm referring to the cover pic that shows Abrahan with Morrissey in front of Moz's house. I don't know about the actual footage.

Bullshit...jay f***in said that abrahan was behind it....... not cool.......

No,he f***in videotaped moz's house and the dumb dumbs who did the dvd thought it was "cool' to put it on there.......Im so f***in pissed right now......Im dead fucvkin sderious about going to his house this weekend and leaving the info for morrissey and Im dead f***ing serious about talking to my friend on LAPD about this.........

You dont put pics of someones house on your website...no matter how harmless it seems,you just dont do this. Fans do not do this. i defy anyone to tell me that morrissey is ok with this.I wiill find out peeps,i have my ways..The PIMP always finds out...always.

Re: BUG EYED FATTY! AND HIS FAT WIFE! ABRAHAN AND XXXXTINA THATS HER SIZE, XXXX!

While I agree that it isn't cool, I think you're overreacting. It's not like the location of Morrissey's house is a secret. I've never been and I don't know the address, but I know I could find it just by doing a simple search on this messageboard. Anybody who wants to find Morrissey is going to find him, with or without the video footage.

Doesnt f***in matter...dont feed them something...if people want to know,let them find out for themselves....but dont go posting it all over creation. Youd f***in be pissed too9and dont say you wouldnt be) if someone did this to you.Im not overreacting at all.......this is not f***ing cool. After all the shit Ive heard some of his "fans" have done to him and his car and his house?????? Not f***ing cool....I am so f***in pissed.

i mentioned this to one of my friends, who's friends with moz, and he actually wants to know who abraham because he wants to kick his ass.

Well,this weekend he'll f***in know...Im going to moz's house.leaving a copy of the dvd I just made and leaving a nice little letter explaining who did it. I also have a copy of the post that jay responded to saying it was abrahan. If it was the producers as well,they'll be in trouble too. You dont show your respect to someone by doing this...you just dont. Thi is worse than anything I or anyone heree could ever do. its irreprehensible

Dont worry,hell get the package...trust me,I know how to get it to him so he'll get it for sure.....My friend knows a girl he hangs with,sees him all the time....She'll give it to him. Im curious to know just exactly how does morrissey feel about someone videotaping his home and putting on a dvd??? isnt that invasion of privacy??? call me a hypocrite,but you know,this is 1,000,000 times worse than going to his house.

> Dont worry,hell get the package...trust me,I know how to get it to him so
> he'll get it for sure.....My friend knows a girl he hangs with,sees him
> all the time....She'll give it to him. Im curious to know just exactly how
> does morrissey feel about someone videotaping his home and putting on a
> dvd??? isnt that invasion of privacy??? call me a hypocrite,but you
> know,this is 1,000,000 times worse than going to his house.

Unfortunately, that's not invasion of privacy because Morrissey is a celebrity. Once you become a celebrity or expose yourself to the limelight, you lose your right to a private life. The only thing that can be considered INVASION OF PRIVACY is if someone were to jump Morrissey's fence. My friend told me that once when he was with Morrissey at his house, these two chola's were trying to climb his fence and leave him a note. People have also gone through his mail box... Can you believe that?

> What were you f***ing thinking?????? Are you stupid???? why would you do
> something like that??? I cannot believe you did that. Dude,seriously,I
> should go to his house and tell him that you're the one who put his house
> on the dvd...Im doing why???because like you,Im being
> "cool","slick","the man". It isnt even
> funny. You crossed the line dude.The PIMP has had your back a ton of
> times...but this is too much.

i'm sorry, but do you also know that morrissey voluntarily put his house in the Importance of Being Morrissey documentary and nearly every photo shoot that he's been in for the past several years?

We know what it looks like already. We even know what it looks like on the inside and that it has a set of drums and a fax machine and we didn't need Abrahan to break in his house and film it.

Back
Top Bottom