I really think Morrissey looks gorgeous int his picture...

M

Me and my Monkey

...And im not even Gay

slot-sm.jpg

> ...And im not even Gay

Glamorous!!! I wonder if he's winning.

> ...And im not even Gay

Don't know about the Bono 'fly era' shades, but that chair looks garishly fabulous. They Probably go with Morrissey's underpants.
Ruffian

> ...And im not even Gay

He does. He looks tremendous.I never understand the slating Morrissey gets on here for the way he looks today.

He is and always will be a strikingly beautiful man.
Sure he doesn't look the same as he did when he was 29 but no one does and no one will.

If anyone doubts how graceful and sexy Morrissey looks now do the following.

1) Take a picture of yourself aged 25 and a picture of Morrissey aged 25.

2) Then take a picture of yourself aged mid 40's and compare it to one of Morrissey as he is today.

If you have aged to the point where you look anything like as fantastic as Morrissey looks I would be astounded.

Apart from a very young Elvis Pressley,and then only VERY briefly,Morrissey has the most classic looks of any pop star I have ever seen.

The man is f***ing gorgeous. What is wrong with you people. ?

As for prefixing a stateman on a man's look with "I'm not gay but..." I mean COME ON

If you are confident in your sexuality you need use no ifs,buts or maybes when describing the attributes of another man.

> As for prefixing a stateman on a man's look with "I'm not gay
> but..." I mean COME ON

> If you are confident in your sexuality you need use no ifs,buts or maybes
> when describing the attributes of another man.

I can't agree with you there, a homosexual man is surely far more likely to find, and describe, another man as "gorgeous" than is a heterosexual man.
Therefore it is relevant that Me and My Monkey is not gay but still feels able to describe Morrissey's looks in that way.

Back
Top Bottom