Some of My Best Friends Are Queer !!!!!!

• Thread starter Lil Rob - The Greatest Cholo/Pop Icon
  • Start date
L

Lil Rob - The Greatest Cholo/Pop Icon

10 Reasons Why I am not Homophobic or Anti-Gay

10. I've seen Coldplay live.
9. I cried to My Dog Skip.
8. I contributed funds to the Pedro Zamora foundation.
7. I listen to Morrissey.
6. I consider myself to be a metrosexual and a damn good one at that.
5. For a talent show, I once performed "What I Did For Love" from the Broadway smash A Chorus Line.
4. I've read the Vagina Monologues and didn't throw up.
3. I listen to Morrissey.
2. I wear a band-aid on my nipple in honor of Matthew Sheppard.
1. I post on this retarded board.

So, that's the last time I ever wanna be called a homophobe you cock sucking fags! You see people from the 90's use the term loosely. It's just those conservative, close minded homos from the 80's that take our messages totally out of context. Hope this clears things up.

and i hope this clears the situation up for me too (as for you referring to me as a "homo" as well).

1) I once sang a morrissey song_sing your life-at a school play and soon after was pelted with anything the studentsa could get there grubby paws on9I stunk i didnt blame them)
2) I post on this board

3) I dont think robert smith is gay and even if i did,who cares,the cure rock!!!!

4)Morrissey is the PIMp of the nation

5) i too cried at my dog skip.

6) I once listened to an ethel merman song when i was drubnk at a friends house"hello,ive got a feeling,that love is here to stayyyyyyyyyyy!".

7).despite the fact that many people here think im gay,I am proudly a heterosexual and sleep with women only.

I post on this board.

9) I listen to all the ("f*****ty") 80's music i can possibly get my hands on.(there words not mine).

10. I feel that despite the fact that maybe now,or in the past,morrissey sexuality shouldnt matter to a grown man who says to his friends'I love morrissey".

There thats setteled. now for the last time,I am not,nor ever will be.....gay. I have friends who are dear friends who are,and thats cool. Now f*** off

> Gosh,my spelling is atrocious.

Damn it!! I told your mom to enroll you at the Sylvan Learning Center for Mental Retards. Wait till I get my hands on that little bitch. I'm gonna lay it into her Ike Turner style!!!

It is settled, Improper, & Lil Cholo, are not anti-gay. This Court finds your arses not guilty!

This Court is now adjourned.

Re: It is settled, Improper, & Lil Cholo, are not anti-gay. This Court finds your arses not guilty!

Thank you...oh kind judge.Now its back to PIMPIn because as eazy e would say"it aint eazy!!!! but someones gotta do it.

> 10 Reasons Why I am not Homophobic or Anti-Gay

> 10. I've seen Coldplay live.
erm, that means you are an idiot, nothing else.

Re: In the words of the immortal Jim Morrison ...

"People Are Strange"

Back
Top Bottom