FAO Mr Improper

A

A.K1976

What an idiot you are referring to some interview as complete gospel, unless you sat in on the recordings of various Smiths stuff, please shut that big gob of yours. Oh Moz said this in the Beano, Johnny said this in Viz blah blah blah.

If you aren't even aware of The Buzzcocks and their legacy on the UK punk/indie scene, I really don't think you have much credibility in anything you say.

Go away and brush up on your knowledge of English guitar bands.

Can't be doing with numptys taking a dig at Mike Joyce' work with The Smiths, on the basis of whats gone on between him and Morrissey, thats their business nothing to do us, anyone who thinks so is a f***in' hipocryte.

Incidentally people The Buzzcocks released a new album quite recently and it's great, saw them live not long ago, top stuff.

Re:Kiss your mother with that mouth

Hey, mr.f***-n-suck,i can say whatever the f***ity f*** i want about who i want,when I want. Mike joyce suing morrissey oh hell yes has alot to do with how he is viewed here. Did you forget,you're on a morrissey board,hence the name sharpshooter. If you want to suck off mike joyce so much,go worship him on another site. Now,as for the buzzcocks,i could give a shit less what they mean to you,They really arent that great of a band and to say that they made some sort of difference in the punk world,is like saying milli vanilli made a difference to the pop world. Furthermore,they f***in suck. Do I take every word that morrissey says as gospel??? no,never said i did... But im sure as hell going to believe him over anyone else. Plus,if you bothered to read my posts,I also said that JOHNNY f***IN MARR HIMSELF said that he designed mikes drum patterns. This was in a The The interview awhile back. The interviewer asked johnny about the smiths and johnny said"yeah,thank god,i got tired of having to create things for people who didnt know how to play their own instruments. Its very nerve racking" he said. If you like mike joyce,good more power to you. i think he's a fraud and a f***in dolt,but thats MY opinion. Am i a hypocrite??? of course,we all are.... I worship morrissey,I tend to believe him through encounters ive had and others have had with him. I know people that have asked him things that would blow your mind,and the answers he gave would do even more. So,yes,by all means,I will believe him. Until someone brings me proof that johnny didnt design his drum patterns while mike was a memebr of the smiths,Ill stand by my posts. Now,f*** off,im late for my yoshinoya town meeting.

Do you know what's worse than Mike Joyce

> Hey, mr.f***-n-suck,i can say whatever the f***ity f*** i want about who i
> want,when I want. Mike joyce suing morrissey oh hell yes has alot to do
> with how he is viewed here. Did you forget,you're on a morrissey
> board,hence the name sharpshooter. If you want to suck off mike joyce so
> much,go worship him on another site. Now,as for the buzzcocks,i could give
> a shit less what they mean to you,They really arent that great of a band
> and to say that they made some sort of difference in the punk world,is
> like saying milli vanilli made a difference to the pop world.
> Furthermore,they f***in suck. Do I take every word that morrissey says as
> gospel??? no,never said i did... But im sure as hell going to believe him
> over anyone else. Plus,if you bothered to read my posts,I also said that
> JOHNNY f***IN MARR HIMSELF said that he designed mikes drum patterns. This
> was in a The The interview awhile back. The interviewer asked johnny about
> the smiths and johnny said"yeah,thank god,i got tired of having to
> create things for people who didnt know how to play their own instruments.
> Its very nerve racking" he said. If you like mike joyce,good more
> power to you. i think he's a fraud and a f***in dolt,but thats MY opinion.
> Am i a hypocrite??? of course,we all are.... I worship morrissey,I tend to
> believe him through encounters ive had and others have had with him. I
> know people that have asked him things that would blow your mind,and the
> answers he gave would do even more. So,yes,by all means,I will believe
> him. Until someone brings me proof that johnny didnt design his drum
> patterns while mike was a memebr of the smiths,Ill stand by my posts.
> Now,f*** off,im late for my yoshinoya town meeting.
So called Devil fans(or insert any team you like) who leave early from hockey games because their team is down a goal. Or Tie Dummy fans who think it's acceptable throwing beer at little kids.

The drum pattern story was in STSYL and TSA.

Re: Do you know what's worse than Mike Joyce

Exactly,but these f***in idiots wont listen,they'll deny it...Listen peeeps,if you like the other 3 ex smiths so much good,go f***in make a site about them and kiss their asses there,dont bring it here. This is a MORRISSEY SOLO SITE(hence the name morrissey solo). Go to mikejoyce.com,johnnymarr.com,or andyrourke.com....and hang out with the other 4 people there. It'd be fun....you can talk about how they havent done SHIT since leaving the smiths. f***in dolts!!! I dont give a shit about: victim,delicious,the the the pretenders,electronic or the f***in healers....they all suck!!!!!! By the way,I like to have facts before i talk shit(its usually better that way),why is it that david never seems to post any info on johnny,mikme or andy unless it pertains to a lawsuit or something????? Because even he knows.....they suck!!!!! Without morrissey,there wouldnt be a smiths!!!!!! remember that!!!!! I dont care what he did in england,spain utah,italy,south africa or anywhere else(mike joyce),he is an ass clown. How does he repay the POPE OF MOPE and the guy who helped him become a good drummer(as you dumb shits claim)??? by suing them both. Why didnt he sue them both when they were helping mike out with his tax problems????? or his drug problems?????? exactly... so by all means:SHUT THE f***IN HOOLY HOO UP. until you know what the f*** your talking about,dont speak unless spoken to.

Re: Mr Improprer - Re The Buzzcocks

What an absolute top drawer Philistine you are, your comments about the Buzzcocks are seriously pathetic, I take it you've never heard of the Spiral Scratch EP. Hey name me 5 UK punk bands and some of their songs and albums without consulting a search engine, and no Duran Duran don't count.

> Exactly,but these f***in idiots wont listen,they'll deny it...Listen
> peeeps,if you like the other 3 ex smiths so much good,go f***in make a
> site about them and kiss their asses there,dont bring it here. This is a
> MORRISSEY SOLO SITE(hence the name morrissey solo). Go to
> mikejoyce.com,johnnymarr.com,or andyrourke.com....and hang out with the
> other 4 people there. It'd be fun....you can talk about how they havent
> done SHIT since leaving the smiths. f***in dolts!!! I dont give a shit
> about: victim,delicious,the the the pretenders,electronic or the f***in
> healers....they all suck!!!!!! By the way,I like to have facts before i
> talk shit(its usually better that way),why is it that david never seems to
> post any info on johnny,mikme or andy unless it pertains to a lawsuit or
> something????? Because even he knows.....they suck!!!!! Without
> morrissey,there wouldnt be a smiths!!!!!! remember that!!!!! I dont care
> what he did in england,spain utah,italy,south africa or anywhere else(mike
> joyce),he is an ass clown. How does he repay the POPE OF MOPE and the guy
> who helped him become a good drummer(as you dumb shits claim)??? by suing
> them both. Why didnt he sue them both when they were helping mike out with
> his tax problems????? or his drug problems?????? exactly... so by all
> means:SHUT THE f***IN HOOLY HOO UP. until you know what the f*** your
> talking about,dont speak unless spoken to.

I really dont give a f***ity f*** f***...... there...you won...i dont give a f***ity f*** about british punk bands..I like the clash,and the sex pistols...but seriously,whats this prove????? you're an idiot dude. I dont give a f*** about punk......... is it doing anything for me??? its your opinion cheesedick....im sure other people out there dont like the buzzcocks too???? doesnt mean they're wrong,just means they dont like them.....doesnt mean you're wrong for liking them,as i said,more power to you,but what does this have to do with morrissey???? once again,not a thing.

Bloody hell the Sex Pistols and The Clash, you got far didn't you.

Instead of talking crap on here why don't you go and check out all the things The Smiths and The Buzzcocks have in common. As I very much doubt you could even name 3 Buzzcocks songs.

> I really dont give a f***ity f*** f***...... there...you won...i dont give
> a f***ity f*** about british punk bands..I like the clash,and the sex
> pistols...but seriously,whats this prove????? you're an idiot dude. I dont
> give a f*** about punk......... is it doing anything for me??? its your
> opinion cheesedick....im sure other people out there dont like the
> buzzcocks too???? doesnt mean they're wrong,just means they dont like
> them.....doesnt mean you're wrong for liking them,as i said,more power to
> you,but what does this have to do with morrissey???? once again,not a
> thing.

You're right,nor would I want to.as i said,they suck worse than jenna jamison.

> You're right,nor would I want to.as i said,they suck worse than jenna
> jamison.

How can you say they "Suck" when you have never even heard one song
by them ?????????????????

You are a perfect example of the downside to an English band having a modicum of success in the states.