this is not intended to be offensive

S

Silver Shadow

Why are female Morrissey lovers more ugly and more fat than the women in the general population?

you're retarded -- that was not meant to be offensive

the observation is premised on facts in the real world

Facts:

1) the pictures of Moz-Solo women on the picture sites look like something one would find under ones shoes

2) the women in chat all admit to being fat

3) almost all the women on the message board admit to being fat

4) the women in both 2 & 3 above admit to being ugly

5) seeing is believing

So too is my observation that you're a shallow prick

And I think someone needs to learn the definitions of the words "fact," "objectivity," and "subjectivity." Unless you've seen women that literally look like a piece of dog shit or a wad of chewing gum, your first "fact" isn't a fact at all. I could dispute the other four as well, but I see I'm dealing with a very small mind here, so I'll spare you.

resorting to name calling is so dial-a-cliche

And I'm dealing with a 20 year old college student. You are dealing with someone much older, who has finished both his B.A. and Juris Doctor. I suggest you size yourself up, your age, your education level, your looks, your ego, the fact that you are constantly getting into fights here, and then come to the conclusion that you should be a little more civil in your tone. I merely posed a question that many men here have not asked, but rather assumed to be true. Furthermore, I gave evidence to support my claims. I made no personal insults, unlike you. Ad hominem attack while vulgar (i.e. common) are natural, but a thinker would rise above such rhetoric and address the topic(s) presented rather than making personal attacks on a speaker/writer, that she has never met, and therefore cannot assume is a "retard" and/or a "shallow prick."

Goodnight.

> Why are female Morrissey lovers more ugly and more fat than the women in
> the general population?

Especially the Japanese/Korean girl. I just remember her wearing a see through black dress at several West Coast Moz shows. It gives me the chills just picturing her!!!!!!!!

My view, for what's it worth.. I don't think it matters to be honest. Judgemenst based on the aesthtic are the one's that have led me to deads ends and delirium in the past.

"Beauty is self obsessed.. Humility the treasure of the dispossessed.. and then I was 3minutes 30 into Jeff Buckleys Grace and everything fell into place.."

(I made that up on the M1 the other day)

Ruffian

A no-brainer, don't you think?

It's obvious - they identify with Moz's self-pitying lyrics and sad outlook on life. Other artists sing about being in relationships etc, but they can't identify with that, no chance of that in the Moz songbook. Vast oversimplification, but I think there is a grain of truth here..

Re: Fa(c)ts and Figures

> Facts:

> 1) the pictures of Moz-Solo women on the picture sites look like something
> one would find under ones shoes

Well, I wouldn't want to judge from amateur pictures,
nor are those pictures representative of the overall fanbase
population.

> 2) the women in chat all admit to being fat

woman world wide claim to be fat (some of course are)
the users of the chat room don't represent the overall fanbase
population either.

> 3) almost all the women on the message board admit to being fat

same here.

> 4) the women in both 2 & 3 above admit to being ugly

Well, Morrissey admitted to being ugly and we don't hold it
against him.

> 5) seeing is believing

just make sure you're seeing the complete picture.

Claims like these should rely on an extensive statistical survey.
Though I do admit overweight is a growing concern in the western
world and more specifically in the US.
Come on people show us that you care about your weight,
think about your health.

I have never met anyone off this site (although no-one here is fat) and I have never met the Morrissey tour girls. Maybe they are fat, i do not know.

Of all the female Smiths fans I know, I can honestly say that none are ugly and none are fat. Some think they're fat, but lots of women think they're fat when they clearly aren't.

Maybe you've had a bad experience with a female Moz fan, but you're over-generalising.

I concur- you are just retarded

And i am neither fat nor ugly.

pic127876.jpg

And calling most female Moz fans fat and ugly is somehow new and insightful?

Obviously all of your fancy book-learning hasn't taught you much about being a compassionate human being. By calling you a retard, I was merely playing your own game. Your original post was in some way equivalent to "Bengali In Platforms." It was as if you were saying, "Don't hate me, don't blame me because I'm the one to tell you..." As soon as you say something like that (i.e., "This is not intended to be offensive"), you put people on the defensive. You knew very well that your post was going to be viewed as highly offensive. It was very clearly a wind-up. So I responded in kind.

Additionally, if you think you were being original, you've got another thing coming. I mean, really. I'd never heard of anyone saying most female Moz fans were fat hogs before you brought it up! How novel. And if the "facts" you mentioned constitute evidence in any real way, (I've said it before and no doubt I'll say it again) I'm Kate Moss. Facts are not based on subjective experiences and perceptions. Facts are empirically verifiable.

And for the record, making personal insults is no more immature than is making gross generalizations.

Mission Accomplished

Mission accomplished. Thanks for taking the bait, you fat cow, and total c***. You would be a whore, but nobody sane would dare put his dick in your yeast infected vagina. It also does not help matters that you are a convicted felon. Might I suggest liposuction as an option, fatty.

Your every response is premised on one thing and one thing alone, your perception of yourself when you look in the mirror. I will continue to posts items about fat women, until you are mature enough to stop letting it get to you. I am playing a sick game. Let's see, if you can let it be for once in your life.

Cheers.

p.s. is there any chance of you getting hit by a bus in sunny California?

p.p.s. are their any rapists loose in your neck of the woods?

p.p.p.s. are their any serial killers loose in your neighborhood?

p.p.p.p.s. have you considered suicide?

Re: resorting to name calling is so dial-a-cliche

Ive asked the question a half a dozen times at least.......but everytime,I get mindy going off on some "be nice to fatty's" speech. Look,I have no problem with fat people,but ADMIT that your a slob and we're cool. Dont make excuses,dont lie and for godssake,dont say You're"big boned"healthy""husky""large and in charge" etc....... Deal with the fact that you're a fat slob and ill deal with the fact mindy that you are a fake as well.

Re: resorting to name calling is so dial-a-cliche

Um, Mr. Improper, I've admitted to being fat many times. What is the problem?