a Moz comeback?

• Thread starter you will never know my terrible secret
  • Start date
Y

you will never know my terrible secret

Does anyone think Morrissey will have a 'comeback'? Unless his next album is full of stellar material, it's not going to happen.

From What?

This comeback stuff is always a bunch of nonsense. Comeback from what? A sore arm? A knee operation? A religious conversion? There is nothing to "come back" from . . . If you don't like the music and the lyrics, try to find something else more palatable. Go ahead . . . try. Moz has always been at worst "reliable" and at best "phenomenal". He is what he is. What do you expect? Another "Suedehead" or similar songs to pour out of his gut like a foal? The music industry and pop music listeners don't deserve any more effort from Morrissey then they get . . . they have turned on him even when he's been at his best. So, if I were Morrissey, I would do nothing more than exactly what pleases me. I wouldn't concern myself with fans . . . who, more often than not, simply seem to be fair weather fans. Addressing the music industry is an utter waste of time and not worth wasting his life on. So, come on, what was wrong with Maladjusted? Should he have mentioned your name, ethnicity, race, street address, occupation, mother and father, anxieties, fetishes . . . somewhere in a song? What do you want from him?!!!!!!!! Why can't you just sit back and enjoy it while it lasts? You know . . . it's going to end someday, believe it or not.

You're 100% correct!!!

Ahhhh, someone who really does get it! Somehow I don't feel quite so alone now.

Frankie Say: RELAX!

> This comeback stuff is always a bunch of nonsense. Comeback from
> what? A sore arm? A knee operation? A religious conversion?
> There is nothing to "come back" from . . . If you
> don't like the music and the lyrics, try to find something else
> more palatable. Go ahead . . . try.

Whooah, easy there, Nick! There's nothing wrong with hoping that Morrissey recaptures some of his previous commercial success (or even surpasses it); he's hardly some new "indie" secret that we fans feel should be kept private from the rest of the world.

Anyway, I didn't get the impression that "my terrible secret" was ready to sell Morrissey down the river.

bozmoztrex.html

Morrissey is dead

NO, there isn't any MESSAGE here.

Back
Top Bottom